Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Drunken football fans fighting, a phenomenon unique to the Carolina Panthers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kirios posted:

I legitimately think they're going 0-16 this year and are going to have a strong case for worst team of all time. They're that bad.

They're bad but they're not 1-31 bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bill O'Brien didn't use the first of his three timeouts in the first half until there were 15 seconds left at the Jags 40 yard line. The Texans ended up kicking a FG on 2nd and goal from the 2 with 2 seconds left. Great clock management there, BoB

e: worth mentioning, the Texans took possession with more than 3 minutes left in the half

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Aw, Mrs Rivers brought her friends to the game :3:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I for one am shocked that the QB who reveled in eating huge shots and complimenting the guys who delivered them was forced out of the league young by injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Deshaun Watson is going to end up like Cam unless the Texans do something to protect him.

Nah

He's nowhere near big enough to last as long as Cam