Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Jalen Hurts is 49/61 for 880 yards and 9 touchdowns. He's also got 373 rushing yards on 38 carries for 4 touchdowns. It's going to own so hard when he wins a Heisman.

Counter-point: Joe Bourrow is 75/90 for 1,122 and 11 TDs (2 INTs) and a rushing TD.

Also: Sam Ehlinger is 82/112 for 956 yards and 11 touchdowns, plus 112 yards rushing with a TD.

Edit: Goddamn, Tua is a having a crazy year too. 70/91 for 1,007 and 12 TDs and a rushing TD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Scarf posted:

Why do I feel like Tenn is gonna give UF fits this weekend? Is that natural? Are the UF goons feeling the same way?

Seems like a logical conclusion given how the season has gone so far.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

So I've got the UGA games recording on my youtube TV and I've got a strategy:

Check the team they're playing > if I don't recognize them, skip to the 4th quarter and check the score > if UGA is even in danger of losing, watch the game > if not, skip to the end and delete.

College athletics is fuckin' weird, and I don't wanna blow 3 hours watching some nobodies get ruined. Is there some list of actual watchable football games maintained somewhere?

Banner Society's newsletter includes a "grid" email every week where they sort the upcoming games into "Watch this", "Maybe watch", and "It's football".

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hasn't ND made a couple of playoffs? Even with their sometimes-lackluster schedule and media hype, I say if you make the playoffs, nobody can say you sucked that year.

LLCoolJD posted:

Tennessee @ Florida is at noon. Feels weird.

Man, I wish my team would play a noon game.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

hifi posted:

i bet i could throw a football through drywall too

I think this is probably harder than you think.

Also I'd love to see a parade of middle-aged dads trying to do this.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

Watching hammered be-salmon-shorted 40 year old Georgia dudes angrily barking at small children in Jacksonville is also quite an experience.

I had like exactly the same experience, but it was a frat dude at LSU.

Why barking? :shrug:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sab0921 posted:

I think he may be asking why the LSU fan barked at him.

Not at me. At a young child in a Kentucky shirt. The kid's mom had to quickly usher the kid away.

Don't take your kids to football games. Football fans are terrible.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Edward Mass posted:

UH already scored, where’s the GDT?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3899179

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apparently making a funny sign is the most notable thing any Iowan has done in years