Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
We've tried:

Scaring the baby out.
Long walks.
Unseeable things parents do in bed.
Nipple Torture/Breast Pump
Spicy foods

Ideas? 2 Days overdue now.

Things that have come to mind:
Arcade Claw Machine
Justin Bieber (it's a girl after all)
Bungee jump
Trampoline
Skydiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I think sailors used to use press gangs.

lost my old email

run her under the hot tap for a bit

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The baby is the toothpaste and the mother is the tube, you know what tot do

nut

*sits at a table w u and ur wife*

me: *loudly and clearly* wow, one, two, three of us, I'd sure love to play a game of Euchre, but u need four for that *waits expectantly*

Escape From Noise

Talk very loudly about how much job security and affordable housing is available to the next generation near your wife's abdomen.

Heather Papps

hello friend

um tell them they need to work or you will get mad

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh a baby um nevermind

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's a full moon where i am, i'd suggest gettin out there skyclad and just having her scream her pain for a few hours till her will is manifest

pixaal

while the mother is sleeping you place her hand into a bowl of water slightly above room temperature the baby will slide right out

sig by owlhawk911

nut

"Hoo boy, I could not possibly eat this last donut holy moly maybe i'll leave it right here on the table unsupervised and go away and maybe come back later and then maybe i could eat it unless some other person took it and you know what i think i'd be okay with that, i might even think of them as a hero for saving me from the mental weight of knowing i couldn't finish all the donuts heck i might buy them another donut as a thanks okay guess i'm going now bye bye who knows when I'll be back at least not for 5-10 minutes"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Stencil the word "PULL" on her belly because sometimes when you write "PULL" on a door people push so maybe a little reverse psychology?

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
go to settings and increase the fps

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Call crazy table deliveries and let them work their delivery magic

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

cool biRd pics posted:

Careful with this one, while the physics engine gets funky and the baby can clip at a framerate over 60 there isn't a way to cap it at something higher than 60 though it's 60 or unlimited. If you can get over 144fps the baby will often get stuck in the doctor's head killing both entities. To get around this you want to run enough background programs or do something in game to get the framerate under 60 then back off to try and get the sweet spot of 92-117FPS required for this trick to work.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

cool biRd pics posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Spray some WD-40 on it and gently tap it with a hammer until it loosens up.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Centrifuge

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Excuse me while I whip something out

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

nut posted:

*sits at a table w u and ur wife*

me: *loudly and clearly* wow, one, two, three of us, I'd sure love to play a game of Euchre, but u need four for that *waits expectantly*

I tried this, it gave her massive contractions - but they subsided. :/

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Wife laughing, I cannot thank you enough for all of these, I'd quote them all <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

have you tried asking politely?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Leaving the womb is hard. Try luring the baby out with promises of a larger, more luxurious womb.

pixaal

Have you tried Mangosteen or NordVPN?

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have an idea, you're going to need Doritos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugn_qmQ0NFo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Did we ever find out if the baby comes out of the lady's butt? Of so, I have some ideas.

vanisher

You just missed labor day so you gotta wait another year

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

plug her mouth and blow into her nostrils until the air pushes the baby out
hopefully accompanied by a long, loud, hilarious farting noise

e: i'm not sure what I mean by "plug her mouth"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Bobby Deluxe

prorogue parliament without securing no deal brexit

Goons Are Gifts

Open byob on your phone and lay it between your wife's legs. It'll come out to post in no time.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Open byob on your phone and lay it between your wife's legs. It'll come out to post in no time.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898915

google THIS

Have her put on something nice and go somewhere/do something where it would be really embarrassing if her water broke in the middle of it.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Have her put on something nice and go somewhere/do something where it would be really embarrassing if her water broke in the middle of it.

buy expensive non refundable tickets to something

ty manifisto

alnilam

"honey, i think my water broke!!" she shouts, and i run into the room, surprised and yet still kind of excited to see she has a homemade electrolysis setup running

ty manifisto

treasure bear

a cash incentive

FreshCutFries

clearly you just need to laser off the ol' umbilical and make that baby pull itself into the world by it's own boot straps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

have you tried cooking several kilos of bacon and then eating it in front of your wife's distended belly while yelling BOY HOWDY YOU REALLY ARE MISSING OUT HERE, TINY BABY

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

buy expensive non refundable tickets to something

missing radiohead is how my son came to be :3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok so i read a lot about babies and it looks like you're going to need forceps and something called an induction valve to pop the amniotic sac but since we don't have those i have a mariokart 64 cartridge, a gold plunger and a bunch of funyuns and we're gonna have to wing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also not to scare your wife but i was legit three weeks overdue, please go to the hospital if it's more than a week and threaten a doctor with a home orchiectomy if you have to but it is totally normal to be late however UNCOMFORTABLE AS gently caress WHO DECIDED THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA I SWEAR TO GOD it is