Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

The doctors officially gave her an eviction notice for Tuesday, if not out by then - we are calling in the military and forcefully extracting her on Wednesday.

guaranteed labor by monday night, i'm so sorry that you're going to be crushed to death by this beautiful new human

also i think byob should get to name the baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pringles MacGuyver Welter Weight O'Leary Weed Wolf Uxzuigal

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Weed Wolf Ylva is her name :> (Ylva actually means wolf!)

Edit:
That means she is double wolf. >.<

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

Edit:

needs one more wolf

(also Yiva is a beautiful name!!!)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Beatrice Bone Babe Berserker, the IK, second of her line & mistress of the Northern Wastes

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

Edit:

a strong name

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

I hope she comes out before that, but let me tell you that Wednesday babies are generally amazing. Sometimes a bit jumpy, but always good.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Please name the baby Weed rear end Truther: The Robining. Thanks in advance

Bobby Deluxe

refer to your baby as 'first' until they have earned a name through their heroic deeds

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Barking Gecko posted:

Beatrice Bone Babe Berserker, the IK, second of her line & mistress of the Northern Wastes

Holy crap, I am already afraid of her.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Apperantly Pennywise is now a doctor, they intend to use a ballon to scare her out. Geez. Day 9 btw... Eviction tomorrow!

<3 <3 Vanisher

nut

Uxzuigal posted:

Apperantly Pennywise is now a doctor, they intend to use a ballon to scare her out. Geez. Day 9 btw... Eviction tomorrow!

*drags all the char customizing sliders to the left and prays*

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

nut posted:

*drags all the char customizing sliders to the left and prays*

Phew, Good Looking was to the left!
But so was Maintenance cost and Fart intensity >.<

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Uxzuigal posted:

Phew, Good Looking was to the left!
But so was Maintenance cost and Fart intensity >.<

as a person with maxed fart intensity stats, I can honestly say that this baby is going to have a great life.

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
are you going to hold the baby to account for its actions or set a dangerous precedent early on

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
eating dates helps. get you to Costco and buy a box.
also they're tasty

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

as a person with maxed fart intensity stats, I can honestly say that this baby is going to have a great life.

Is that how you got to the moon? And if so - is it because it's made of cheese that you went there, to boldy fart where no man has farted before?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

My Asian Grandma posted:

are you going to hold the baby to account for its actions or set a dangerous precedent early on

The "Innocent" slider was also on the left, meaning this kiddo is completely innocent.

canyoneer posted:

eating dates helps. get you to Costco and buy a box.
also they're tasty

Nearest Costco is about 7 hours by plane away, and 500$ ,also illegal to actually fly into the US if you are 7 months pregnant or more.

<3 <3 Vanisher

nut

im heading over now u guys can pretend i am ur baby and we'll do cool family things like play nintendo and go bowling to make the real baby jealous

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

nut posted:

im heading over now u guys can pretend i am ur baby and we'll do cool family things like play nintendo and go bowling to make the real baby jealous

Nice, we've already got the airbnb bed ready for you, also free food as much as you can eat. Not for Munchables though. Too expensive that guy.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

It's almost Wednesday, is it still not reading the eviction notice??

I say sue that fucker

Heather Papps

hello friend

SQUATTERS RIGHTS this eviction is unlawful

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BABY GET OUT
BABY GET OUT
seriously I hope she comes soon, your wife needs a break already

Heather Papps

hello friend

sincere post: your wife is a tank for sure this is an incredible feat of endurance!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Goons Are Great posted:

It's almost Wednesday, is it still not reading the eviction notice??

I say sue that fucker

We are on the way to Pennywise' office right now. No mercy. It's time to get the balloon on!

hamjobs posted:

BABY GET OUT
BABY GET OUT
seriously I hope she comes soon, your wife needs a break already

Heather Papps posted:

sincere post: your wife is a tank for sure this is an incredible feat of endurance!

It's crazy, she has been amazing this entire time, no complaints, never sick - perfect pregnancy, if the birth goes equally smooth - it's a world record tbh.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would use this against her later on when she's older.

"Go to your room!"

"NO!"

"Why not? You didn't seem to mind staying in the womb before you were born!" :smuggo:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DOCTOR PENNYWISE, EVICT THAT LITTLE BABY

canyoneer

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

That literally made my everything die

Heather Papps

hello friend

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix
:negative:

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

ty manifisto

nut

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

<3 <3 Vanisher

lost my old email

when you having this baby dude, tomorrow? you having a baby tomorrow dude? you gonna love it and poo poo, dude? you gonna nurture it and watch it develop into its own person and poo poo? dude? this loving guy i swear to god. bet he's gonna feel fulfilled as a person. bet he's gonna feel complete and like his life has meaning now. for fucks sake

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

no shirt
no shoes
no cervix

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

lost my old email posted:

when you having this baby dude, tomorrow? you having a baby tomorrow dude? you gonna love it and poo poo, dude? you gonna nurture it and watch it develop into its own person and poo poo? dude? this loving guy i swear to god. bet he's gonna feel fulfilled as a person. bet he's gonna feel complete and like his life has meaning now. for fucks sake

That, or I am gonna feel exhausted for the next 18 years. :D 2nd kid so, twice the exhaustion!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

That, or I am gonna feel exhausted for the next 18 years. :D 2nd kid so, twice the exhaustion!

Dude, wait until you find out how they get made

canyoneer

lost my old email

you would think being Dad of the Gods would be enough but he went to grad school too? total mary sue :rolleyes:

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

uh a womb is the sound it makes when a car goes by real fast