Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe

i just dont think they are real. a baby? ludicrous. check out this weeks podcast where we take a deep dive into the bizarre world of cryptids like 'the baby' and 'friends'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email

nut posted:

a womb uh way a womb uh way a womb uh a way a womb uh a way

♩in the belly, the lady's belly, ux's child gestates tonight. i said a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee late womb baby♩

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

lost my old email posted:

♩in the belly, the lady's belly, ux's child gestates tonight. i said a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee late womb baby♩

rush my darling
my baby darling
in2thefraternityof lifeeeeeeeeee

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Fun Fact: Pennywise (he actually looked like Pennywise, seriously) - gave her TWO balloon, not just one!

We are now headed back to Pennywise's office because he wants to pop the baby balloon in his signature move to scare the baby out!

I love horror movies, being in one live is great!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
What should my first words to the baby be?

Hopefully I can read it before it pops out!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Uxzuigal posted:

Gmungo. Just post.

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

"You think it's a game? You think it's a loving gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame?!" Followed by dog barks.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The first words I uttered when my son was born were, "is that normal?"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i guess it's a tradition for the father to cut the umbilical cord but i did it once and it was really weird and i never wanted to do it again.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Maybe you need to play less baby metal and more black metal for the child

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Maybe you need to play less baby metal and more black metal for the child

I vote stoner metal. Throw this puppy on and crank it!
https://youtu.be/hIw7oeZKpZc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

canyoneer posted:

i guess it's a tradition for the father to cut the umbilical cord but i did it once and it was really weird and i never wanted to do it again.

It's surprisingly tough and um crunchy? When I cut my son's umbilical cord blood squirted his mom in the eye.

Goons Are Gifts

Welcome, Hello & Chat

Escape From Noise

I cut my youngest brother's umbilical cord. I was like 6 years old.

Goons Are Gifts

I honestly read "he was 6 years old" initially and my expression went to :stonk:

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's surprisingly tough and um crunchy? When I cut my son's umbilical cord blood squirted his mom in the eye.

power move

ty manifisto

alnilam

Uxzuigal posted:

Fun Fact: Pennywise (he actually looked like Pennywise, seriously) - gave her TWO balloon, not just one!

We are now headed back to Pennywise's office because he wants to pop the baby balloon in his signature move to scare the baby out!

I love horror movies, being in one live is great!

Tim curry pennywise or the newer one, this is important

ty manifisto

Bobby Deluxe

Uxzuigal posted:

naaants ingonyamaaa
bagithi baba

sithi uhm ingonyama

alnilam

Say "push! Push! Come on little one!" exactly like John Hammond does to the hatching raptor in jurassic park

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Say "push! Push! Come on little one!" exactly like John Hammond does to the hatching raptor in jurassic park

Also a good strategy when teaching your baby how to lift

ty manifisto

nut

get a cigar and wear a cool suit and sit in a chair that can spin with your back to the baby and when the baby come then spin around in the chair and say something like, "Ah...I've been expecting you" establish quickly with your baby that you are cool and aloof and not a nerd

Heather Papps

hello friend

first words should be "i love you!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

alnilam posted:

Tim curry pennywise or the newer one, this is important

A strange mix, Tim curry face, new ones haircut.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
So, things are not great. Rough labor with little progress. The baby has barricaded herself up there and has taken the womb as hostage. We might call in CIA (cxxx infiltration agency) to exctract her by force.

Not even born and already a terrorist!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

So, things are not great. Rough labor with little progress. The baby has barricaded herself up there and has taken the womb as hostage. We might call in CIA (cxxx infiltration agency) to exctract her by force.

BYOB LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

STAY SAFE WOLFWIFE

BABY COME ON ITS TIME TO MOVE OUT AND GET A JOB

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

STAY SAFE WOLFWIFE

It is racking up a debt quickly, I cost 100USD per hour. 14 hours til now. How does it think it can pay for that?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

STAY SAFE WOLFWIFE

lost my old email

pulling for this baby, perhaps literally if that might help?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Goons Are Gifts

I'm going to eat so many super hot enchiladas right now to support the birth by sharing the pain in roughly 8 to 16 hours from now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drat. This is one baby I don't want to mess with. Good luck, my dude

nut

u guys should stop playing rage against the machine in the delivery room

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

u guys should stop playing rage against the machine in the delivery room

Scare 'em out with some Merzbow

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The birth was poo poo, critical condition for baby at the end but pulled though, ambulance to Newborn ICU - better now but fighting a infection. Should be ok but, needs a few days. Wife is OK but exhausted.

People who consider home birth are retards. We had perfect pregnancy and this would have killed both wife and kid if we didn't have hopsital, don't be a retard.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

The birth was poo poo, critical condition for baby at the end but pulled though, ambulance to Newborn ICU - better now but fighting a infection. Should be ok but, needs a few days. Wife is OK but exhausted.

People who consider home birth are retards. We had perfect pregnancy and this would have killed both wife and kid if we didn't have hopsital, don't be a retard.

i love you. i love your wife. i love your family, especially wolf. she is strong. your wife is strong. you, my friend, are strong. fight on, remain unvanquished.

nut

sending strong vibes to mom and beb and dad

Heather Papps

hello friend

did this work?
E: I FIGURED OUT SIGS GUYS WOLF CREW WOLF CREW WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Heather Papps posted:

did this work?
E: I FIGURED OUT SIGS GUYS WOLF CREW WOLF CREW WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW

WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW!

<3 <3 Vanisher

nut

Heather Papps posted:

did this work?

Uxzuigal posted:

WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
2 of our 3 deliveries would have been fatal to baby or baby and mom together.

staying with babby in the nicu was pretty distressing but it was encouraging to remember that everything was going to work out in the end.
it'll be ok my dude. the rule in hospitals is don't be worried unless the doctors and nurses are worried (and it takes a LOT to shake them)