Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

(talking to police sketch artist) No, no, it was hairier. There was a little pimple on the lower left cheek, and a noticeable tan line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

FreshCutFries posted:

*gravely serious* you have the butt of a serial killer

New forum subtitle?

google THIS

Sometimes I lmao, just so I can get a good look at my a without the aid of a mirror, so I can lmao again.

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

bidet? more like bi-don't. i am a human i don't need a robot degrading itself like that for me it's so weird, it's like how when vapes became a thing i tried it but couldn't keep doing it because it felt like i was sucking a robots dick, and i am not homophobic i don't think but like, it was so weird
instead of having a smoke like i enjoy, i was servicing this weird device and it was unloading hot robot juice into my mouth and it was too much of a hr giger style nightmare for me to handle

imagine a tree gently kissing your filthy butthole and then think about what toilet paper is

google THIS

Someone stacked my pet rocks on top of my pet buttocks. Now they are stuck there. A quick slap to the buttocks will loosen them, but only momentarily.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, I need someone to spank my buttocks so I can get my rocks off.

google THIS

It would be a Pilsner.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*lifting a heavy bag of fresh butts onto the counter at the juicing station*

Give ’em a squeeze

Generally, the tastiest butt—whatever the variety—will be firm, full-colored, smooth and thin-skinned. As you would with most sexy body parts, steer clear or those that are too soft, show even the smallest signs of mold, or feel as though they have bruises. Don’t be afraid of slight scratches or marks on the skin; this is called “wind scarring,” which happens when butts rub against the "tree branches" during "windy weather." :heysexy:

Go for heft

When you pick a butt up, you should feel a good amount of weight in your hand, like a small sports ball. This heaviness indicates how much juice is in your butt. Don’t be afraid to give it a sniff. The sweetest and ripest butts will emit the scent of their juices through the skin.

google THIS

Trying not to think about butts as an experiment and you know how that goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I may have mentioned this before but if you say "butts" repeatedly it sounds like you're doing a techno beat