Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

J33uk posted:

Pause should be after his name

drat.... youre... right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1176150794648924160?s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Yeah I’m done watching this.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/nelsonagholor/status/1176288623550853120

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Class.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

OneMoreTime posted:

I don't want to alarm anyone but Frank Gore is only like 350 yards away from being #3 all time in rushing yards. And he's somehow getting like 60 yards a game.

I know we’ve been saying it for like 5 years but holy poo poo Frank Gore is still loving alive and churning? I remember before he left San Francisco people were arguing “Hall of Very Good but certainly not Hall of Fame material” because he was solidly consistent but not a world beater, can we all agree he’s a lock now?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I feel like if you end up in the Top 3 (or higher) all-time rushing yards you have to get in.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Thaddius the Large posted:

I know we’ve been saying it for like 5 years but holy poo poo Frank Gore is still loving alive and churning? I remember before he left San Francisco people were arguing “Hall of Very Good but certainly not Hall of Fame material” because he was solidly consistent but not a world beater, can we all agree he’s a lock now?

No

Hes been top 5 rushing yards once in his career, which was his second year (2nd overall)

That's it. He's just kept bouncing to bad teams willing to run him a lot forever

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

mastershakeman posted:

No

Hes been top 5 rushing yards once in his career, which was his second year (2nd overall)

That's it. He's just kept bouncing to bad teams willing to run him a lot forever

He rushed for 722 yards and 4.6 yards per attempt last year. At age 35. For Miami. Like I feel like that if you can manage that you should get a statue.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
He’s a Hall of Famer if Corey Dillon is.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

Easily

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

with the way the league is going (pass-first offense, faster play, backfields by committee, the RB position being relatively disposable and consequently subject to high attrition) Gore might be the last RB to break 12,000 yards, much less 15,000

i wonder what a hall-of-fame RB resume will even look like in 30 years, if football is still being played then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Wrong thread*