Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Browns at Niners is gonna be a great game. Because I get to see Baker :swoon:

Still trying to decide if I want to take a night off my beer league hockey, drive down from Sac, put a $milllion for parking and go see Baker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

More blood. How did they not know it was broken before Wednesday?

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1174448192257236993

Sign Gronk, Haslam.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

kiimo posted:

lol a fake Phillip Lindsay tweeted AB and AB responded with "have Elway call me" and someone saved the screenshot before he deleted it.

I have Raider, Patriot, and Bronco fans in my circle of friends and this is loving amazing watch him get passed around like a game of hot potato. Finally, the reaction has transformed from “hell yes” into “Jesus no.”

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Have the Chiefs signed AB yet?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I’m a massive loving Browns fan but how you gonna call a draw on 4th and 9, Kitchens?

That game had some of the dumbest play calling, and Baker bailed on the pocket way too early. Donald probably made him poo poo himself. It’s unbelievable how meandering the offense looks when you got 2 all-universe receivers and a Chubb out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I’m a massive loving Browns fan but how you gonna call a draw on 4th and 9, Kitchens?

That game had some of the dumbest play calling, and Baker bailed on the pocket way too early. Donald probably made him poo poo himself. It’s unbelievable how meandering the offense looks when you got 2 all-universe receivers and a Chubb out there.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27682192/browns-coach-admits-late-draw-play-bad-call

quote:

The Browns had the ball at the Rams' 40-yard line in the fourth quarter, with a chance to take the lead. But instead of trying to get the first down with a Baker Mayfield pass, Kitchens called a draw to Nick Chubb, who was stuffed for a 2-yard gain.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, no NFL team had attempted a draw on fourth-and-9 or more since at least 2007, when ESPN began tracking such calls.

"It just didn't work. It was a bad call," said Kitchens, who is Cleveland's offensive playcaller. "We're trying to win the game and we're on their side of the field. Bad call."

lmao