Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

News:

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1173978415214596096

Views: it's La Canfora so it's definitely not happening. But also I'm surprised to see the Chiefs have like $22 mil in cap space. They could totally make it happen if they wanted to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Lamar: he's played 10 games and you're calling him the truth
Brissett: lol

Watson and Mahomes look like the first QBs that will stick since Russell Wilson in 2012. Everyone else I'd dead or questionable

It sucks rear end that we were robbed of like 10 more years of good RG3, Luck, and Cam by dogshit coaches/GM's/refs getting them killed.

If Wentz can stay alive for 16 games he's in the Actually Good camp, imo. Hopefully he's not Sam Bradford 2.0.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

also put in Julian Edelman

as a wr or qb tho? :thunk:

god drat it. I know the players don't matter but Wynn owns and apparently he's just going to be hurt forever and be another meaningless early round bust

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean it was in a listing of General young talent you don’t need to mention Mahones as some special thing every time you udder his name

I saw this post pre-edit, buddy

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

Now will they somehow trade for Trent Williams, or just mold a new tackle out of clay?

You already know it's the latter. Scarnecchia just threw another sack full of beautiful virgin kittens and puppies into a bonfire as sacrifice to begin the ancient rituals.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

fartknocker posted:

They need to put Don Coryell and Cliff Branch in the Hall of Fame today (They can take Dungy and Swann's spots), followed by adding a couple of awesome fullbacks, then a few more kickers and punters, before they consider anyone else.

If you wanna put 3x Super Bowl champ James Develin in I’m not gonna get in your way

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ed Rubbert is my handle on rubmaps.com, please delete this hurtful doxxing of my personal info.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Guze posted:

AB never learned you don't threaten people yourself, that's what flunkies are for

He skipped Cris Carter’s “intro to doing crimes” seminar smh

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Where are all the posters who were impugning Belichick’s honor mere hours ago, saying he would never cut AB? Show yourselves, cowards!!!

(Actual post: foh clown I’m glad this turd is off the team and hopefully out of the league forever. Is Rosenhaus now the second slimiest dude in this whole poo poo show behind AB himself? Imagine choosing to not only defend but actively market him at this point)

Also, Steelers knew :911:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

also also that cutting a Brown joke was stolen from a PFTCommenter tweet but still very funny

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Zyla posted:

foh stands for fires of heaven, an everquest guild that was lead by a man named big ole tiddies who later was the game director for world of warcraft and the creator of overwatch

Lol

But also :hmmyes: as I have been thinking the same all day despite Play’s urban dictionary explainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dammit we just did like 5 pages of “should the Dolphins draft Tua” in the AFCE thread, don’t let the contagion spread