Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Professor Funk posted:

Luke Falk better than Trubisky :getin:

Cougs binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If you'd been in a coma for two years what would be the worst NFL news to wake up and find out about?

The Rub Tape was successfully suppressed

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

PupsOfWar posted:

ive pointed out that gardner minshew looks like a young uncle rico, my local espn affiliate has pointed out that gardner minshew looks like a young uncle rico

it bugs me that nobody in the mainstream media is acknowledging that gardner minshew looks like a young uncle rico

like who is paying for this coverup

bezos???

I mean he even went to Pullman which is 8 miles from the Idaho border

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Alex Smith May have won a super bowl if that punt hadn’t been muffed

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Diva Cupcake posted:

Speaking of future Hall of Famers it’s basically a prophecy that Luke Falk is the next goat.

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1174094445303582722

COUGS BINCH

Wait doesn’t Luke have to replace a Michigan first round pick?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
On the other hand nobody painted a portrait of Ben or Phil on the beach with a sand pail

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

<Almost loses to the Bengals and a dead Steelers team>

2-0 Baby!!!

<Played the Dolphins and said dead Steelers team>

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
A reminder what kind of man the Jags currently have at QB

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/9/20/20875652/gardner-minshew-chugged-whiskey-and-tried-to-break-his-own-hand-to-play-more-football

quote:

It was my first year there. I went there from junior college and the situation was I had two seniors above me, so I was hoping to go in and redshirt and be able to play three (seasons). It was an awesome setup, you know?
So we get into game four, and we move our backup (quarterback) to running back because he was our best running back and then the starter got knocked out, concussion. So, shoot, I go in there, play about a half and then we get in for the next week and the starter’s going to be back. So I’m like, “Dang, I just played a half and really wasted a half of a year on playing ball” you know? So I was pretty pissed and started looking around at what my options were, and the only thing I could do would be to get a medical redshit. But if I played in this next game, then that would be off the table.
So, I get an idea. I go home, I grab a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and I grab a hammer. I go back into my room and take a pull of Jack Daniel’s, put my hand down on the table and — BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! 1, 2, 3 — hit the hell out of my hand, dude. I’m sitting there shaking, but I know it’s not broke, so I’m like, “God, come on.” Take another pull. 1, 2, 3, again, still nothing. I’m just shaking at this point, man. I knew it wasn’t broken, so another pull, another three hits, and that was all I could take. I couldn’t break my own hand.
But when I told the guys, what would you do for more football? Because I’d do drat near anything.
It was good getting the experience. But, dude, I had a swollen-rear end hand for about a few weeks. I just told the coaches I closed it in a car door.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

Jeffersonolives was right about a ton of things, he was just a massive prick in his posts even if your heart knew it to be true.

I also remember him saying Marshawn Lynch wasn't a top back and it was a terrible move to trade for him so c'est le vive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bigass Moth posted:

I don’t think Gendo was arrested for anything. I think he was harassing/stalking a female poster and was either told to leave or disappeared on his own.

I thought he molested his underage relative