Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Kalli posted:

I think we should talk about how the Buffalo Bills have a smart plan. Regardless of what you think about Josh Allen, they've definitely put good pieces in place around him, and hired a smart defensive coach who's got that team playing well.

That's right folks, there's TWO good teams in the AFC BEAST.

I wouldn't call the Bills a "good" team yet, and I'm all about them.

They're realistically 2 years away from making noise provided they have good injury luck and a good draft next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Purity tests help build championship teams amirite?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I want to make an etiquette school for young men and have the instructors be Antonio Brown, Ray Rice, and Greg Hardy.

It'll be like Fire Emblem 3 houses, but worse.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

This is amazing and wow, I mean good for him?

It'd be more of a shame if you tried to mutilate your hand with a hammer and failed in your dreams.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

FizFashizzle posted:

playoffs in 2015 was pretty great imo.

:getin:

The year before that when Brenton Bersin was trying to give me a heart attack was pretty great too, but for all the wrong reasons.

:rip: Fozzy Whitaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DdwPNrkRU&t=116s

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Imagine being lucky enough to say something dumb like, why are a black persons feet a different color a couple hours before Antonio Brown drama pops off.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Chichevache posted:

They probably just think they caught the racist sportsball guys redhanded.

Dont you mean brown handed?

See, I'm saying brown handed because the hands of African Americans are usually a light shade of brown and you said red headed which is a figure of speech so I combined the two to make a joke that is neither in good taste or funny and in the spirit of this joke we are running into the ground like no other, we must continue to over explain bad jokes and

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

They shoulda had Cam sit the first few games of the season all along. Why the gently caress rush him back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I'm going with the Skip Bayless take that they dont like Wentz.