Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Pats @ Jets MNF will result in Sam Darnold being out for two weeks with pink eye after Son of Buttfumble occurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

:piss: I loving love those jerseys

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

More blood. How did they not know it was broken before Wednesday?

I got hit with a pitch in middle school baseball that broke my wrist in two places. I didn't know it was broken until it was still excruciatingly painful a week later and my mom forced me to get an x-ray. In the meantime not only did I continue playing baseball, but I hit a double as a DH in our next game (because I was taken out of the outfield due to the fact that the broken wrist was my throwing wrist). You'd be surprised how thin the line between "really bad shiner" and "oh gently caress my wrist is broken" is

When I came back the next week with a cast on my arm, my teammates couldn't believe it because they were convinced I was faking the pain just to get out of having to play outfield :laffo:

barnold fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Sep 19, 2019

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

This is absolutely something that should place Brown on the exempt list. The league might have had a shadow of a doubt before, but how can you sit there and look at the guy going around acting like a 1940s gangster trying to call in hits in the form of "a background check" and attaching pictures of someone's kids? Punch that one-way ticket to clown town and let's be done with this

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Pretty disingenuous from Breer (though very predictable) because Bill spent the first ~2 minutes of his press conference addressing AB, saying that there were things the team is looking into, and that he wouldn't be answering any further questions. And even after that, he entertained at least two separate questions about how the Patriots are handling AB's preparations for Sunday's game in relation to these new accusations. Everyone got significantly more from Bill than we did last time and even confirmed that the team is investigating these latest accusations internally. not sure what people were expecting here

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They were expecting him to be cut op.

Bill has never once in his life announced that a player has been cut during a weekly press conference. You'd have to be an idiot to expect him to start today.

He didn't even confirm that AB would be playing on Sunday like he did last week, either. All he said was "He's on our roster right now."

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Play posted:

it's true, you'd really have to be a complete idiot to expect the tiniest shred of human decency from bill belichik

And yet here we are, with complete idiots expecting shreds of human decency from Bill Belichick. How many times does he have to teach you this lesson?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I want a Rammstein pre-game and halftime show where they torch the eyebrows off everyone sitting in the first row around the entire stadium and then cover the field with their massive cock confetti machine if the home team wins

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

lol looks like I won my $20 bet that they'd release him. gently caress everyone who said they weren't gonna do it haha

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

King Hong Kong posted:

Imagine celebrating this when they should have done it a while ago.

I AM going to celebrate because I didn't want him here in the first place, dipshit lol

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

King Hong Kong posted:

Ah, yes, the principled stand of placing a bet on whether your favorite team is impossibly bad or merely very bad.

lol gently caress outta here clown. I take it you are not celebrating that AB was released? You must be a fan of his to come up with a reply this mindbogglingly idiotic. someone who not only believed but rooted for AB to remain with the Patriots is now out their player, AND $20. if that's not a win-win situation then you must be a big fan

barnold fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 20, 2019

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

King Hong Kong posted:

Nice meltdown.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I wonder what big name player BB will have to sign to feel secure before that 2nd game against Miami

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

FOH - For yOur Health

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

wtf I love Antonio Bryant now

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

this thread owns and has owned all day. I loving love posting on this dead dumb forum

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

posting Portnoy itt should be a sixer, like a Rivals pun

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Pops Mgee posted:

What if it's poo poo like him crying/melting down because the Pats lost on Goodell towel night?

then you ought to weigh the costs and benefits of having a short laugh over not posting for six hours imo, just like a really good Rivals pun

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

RE: Tom Brady lead blocker from yesterday - is that the emergency escape plan? Is that what happens when they go to target Tom in the flat but the read isn't right? I can't imagine they're drawing up a misdirection play like that against the loving Jets in Week 3 of the regular season with a healthy lead. Got a little too cheeky and Tom got pissed and decided to just hurl himself in the way of anybody trying to make the tackle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

so who's the emergency QB for the Jets with Falk's backup gone now?