Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

hifi posted:

you buried the lede. let's argue about this

Should be noted that the article said this graph was more about style, and not quality.

Wilson and Rodgers holding the ball too long waiting for a receiver to get open sounds about right to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think if you're the Bears you go for a more proven commodity than Rosen. He might be better than Trubs, but theres a lot of talent on that team that you shouldn't be gambling on something like that.

Trade for Gardner Minshew, imo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I saw a commercial with Patrick Mahomes and his voice sounded normal and not like Alex Jones bred with Kermit the Frog. Voice over or did he take lessons?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

wandler20 posted:

College football is to blame for the OL issue. They do little if nothing to develop the skills needed to translate to the NFL. Now it takes like 3-4 years to develop an average starter on the OL.

This line of thought is how you get some galaxy brain ideas from Tom Cable where we should convert college defensive linemen into offensive linemen.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Thought experiment: 32 Patrick Mahomes, each assigned to a team, or 32 Andy Reids, each assigned to a team. Which results in better offensive play?

The only thing coming down is all the local rib joints in the towns they visit after all the Andy's visits ribmaps.com

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wish Wheez was alive to see Minshew, he would have loved the guy :smith:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jeffersonolives was right about a ton of things, he was just a massive prick in his posts even if your heart knew it to be true.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've heard a lot of rumors about what happened to Gendo and have no idea what the truth is. I remember reading at some point he was arrested for a sex crime and part of his terms of probation was why the saswiki got shut down.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I still have a PM from wheez upset from getting probed by MourningView in the Apple Cup GDT :gbsmith:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm glad the Seahawks only had to do 1 year toward rebuilding when I look at the situation the Dolphins are in.

Edit: snagging the best QB in franchise history in the 3rd round helps a lot.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If the Dolphins go 0-16 this season it should retroactively cancel their perfect season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

What made him a 3rd round talent? I never saw the story on him.