Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I was all in on Elaine winning :(

Dan, jesus christ you creepy turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
If Elaine doesn't get to come back as often as Ozzy has, I renounce my devotion to the survivor gods

It's funny because at first I hated Elaine. The editing this season has been strong

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I hated Karishma, but in the best way possible for this show

Jack was pretty cool and Aaron was okay

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I wonder how much I could raise with an indiegogo to get goons into an actual physical location together

No Internet allowed

No phones no media

Just us.

Forever.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I didn't mind the season but wow what a dumb ending. I loved how Dean had a chance until he opened his mouth and acted like he was owed the win.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Spergatory posted:

Survivor at this point is basically Mario Party.

"Idol nullifier" is something I never want to hear again

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'd like to see a season with no immunity idols except the ones from challenges

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
But what if

Get this

There were an idol nullifier nullifier

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Popero posted:

What happened to the auction anyway

Jeff thinks it's bad television, which is so completely wrong

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Zesty posted:

I don’t care to see people suffering because it doesn’t do anything for strategy or socializing. It’s just people with no energy sitting around doing the easy vote.

Bring back gross food eating challenges though.

I'm the opposite, I love watching them be miserable in the rain but eating bug stuff I hate. I think it's because I can imagine and even respect going through lovely weather or a challenge that's physically rough. I can't imagine Fear Factor level, like drinking a jar of pig blood with worms in it or whatever. I'm not exactly grossed out, but I also kind of can't imagine consuming some of that stuff without puking.

Bugs are fine though because people should be eating bugs anyway

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Is XL streaming anywhere?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lmao of course the one place I didn't check

Edit: welp 1 episode into season 4 and this is goddamn amazing

Some of these people make Big Wendy look like a genius

precision fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jan 4, 2020

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I love how terrible all their tattoos are

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The original Naked and Afraid is good terrible TV too by the way, almost every episode is "two people who kind of hate each other"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I think that guy was on a second time too

My favorite Survivor play at home game is "spot the withdrawal".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I wouldn't really care at all, but man, I don't even like to walk from the shower to my closet with my bits hanging out, gently caress being around hard rocks and trees and bugs without at least a loincloth

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What can I say, I like warm bits!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
You know, while most things would be outright impossible to smuggle on to the show, LSD would be possible (maybe even somewhat easy depending on the producers) and I wonder if anyone has ever spent their first day on the island tripping balls. I sure as hell would.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
People can do all kinds of things on acid without giving it away though. Like that dude who pitched a no-hitter on acid

Hell with how hyper aware acid makes you to other people's emotions and nonverbal cues, it could be a benefit

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I kind of love how lazy Naked and Afraid producers are. In one episode, they're talking about how they're literally starving (after one whole day) and how there's nothing to eat, and then in the next shot you can see the giant pile of bananas next to their camp lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Survivor 40 - The Goats and the GOAT

This is the best suggestion imo