Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

WHEN THEY COUG, THEY COUG IN SPECTACULAR FASHION!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
it really couldn't have ended any other way

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

I need 9 TDs in a loss straight into my veins

MY STREAM WAS BEHIND :aaaaa:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:lol:

Oh you only threw 9 TDs? Better luck next time loser

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Chip Kelly may have just saved his job

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
this is the kind of game that makes a program (ucla) and breaks a program (wsu)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

:lol:

Oh you only threw 9 TDs? Better luck next time loser

I feel like this is a Muschamp-esque stat (referring to that infamous UF graphic)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this is the kind of game that makes a program (ucla) and breaks a program (wsu)

Forget it Jake, it’s the PAC-12

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Fire both Leach and Chip

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Also, I blame all of this madness solely on Beth Mowins calling Pac-12 After Dark game rather than a noon Big 10 game

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
the end of this game makes it clear that defense wins championships

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Well I guess at least I don't have to worry about Arizona being the only team to lose to UCLA this year.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

man imagine being down 32 points with less than 25 minutes left in the game and saying "you know what, we're gonna go out and win this poo poo" and then you loving win this poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Tom Sellout posted:

the end of this game makes it clear that defense wins championships

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Please distill that UCLA-Wazzu game into a concentrated serum and create an implant that injects it directly into my brainstem until I die

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

oh drat we've got one more hail mary coming in Colorado

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

aw, CSU came up one yard too short

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I respect that "lateral" attempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

G-Hawk posted:

yeah the acc is loving terrible im just skeptical clemson is left out if they have 1 loss (maybe unless its really ugly or the acc title game) given they won the title last year. which in theory doesnt matter but people will find a way to rationalize them getting a chance or whatever unless theres 4 really strong other options

2 loss bama and Clemson are getting in no matter what for the next half year, it's gonna be wild