Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

corn on the cop posted:

this feels erroneous

Apparently it was since it's been deleted, what was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

DariusLikewise posted:

Rams twitter is tearing itself apart over Goffs performance after a win lol

That performance was against the Brown's back up secondary, so there might be some cause for concern. We had both starting safeties, 2 starting CBs and a starting OLB out.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This might be worse than the Trubisky picture

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grittybeard posted:

Apparently it was since it's been deleted, what was it?

Tweet said it was the first time the Rams ever won on Sunday Night Football, including when they were in St. Louis.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Flikken posted:

That performance was against the Brown's back up secondary, so there might be some cause for concern. We had both starting safeties, 2 starting CBs and a starting OLB out.

Bleh, Goff makes really nice throws, he makes awful throws, you take the good with bad. I didn’t see anything different from Goff tonight that I have seen in his previous 30 something starts

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

LabyaMynora posted:

Tweet said it was the first time the Rams ever won on Sunday Night Football, including when they were in St. Louis.

If you count from 2006 when NBC started SNF it’s correct, but also the rams only played on SNF once prior to last year lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
loving Giant fans and NY media is going to be insufferable this whole god drat week because of that stupid loving Tampa kicker.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

DariusLikewise posted:

If you count from 2006 when NBC started SNF it’s correct, but also the rams only played on SNF once prior to last year lol

Yeah, I was thinking... there's a whole lot of Jeff Fisher in there where nobody is putting that on SNF.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DariusLikewise posted:

I was thinking Rams Chiefs last year but that was on Monday Night.

Man MNF manged to score the most exciting game of the regular season last year, that seems rare.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

:emptyquote:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
For what it's worth the gif doesn't look as bad as the still.

He could have made it happen but he'd have to identify it immediately.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1175983877657174017

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
lmaooooo

4th and 9 let's run a draw at Aaron Donald

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
You know who would have identified that right away? That’s right, Tom Brady

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I mean, it's probably possible to diagnose that hole in the defense from the line but making that read and having the ability to change the call that radically at the line is not something I expect out of non-Mahomes QBs since Peyton retired.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah, he'd almost have to have planned to run from the start to get to that hole before the rush got him from behind.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

im just glad baker mayfield lost

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/jumosq/status/1175983264898502656?s=21

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Whole AFCN lost today :woop:

Also

Asema posted:

Kawalimus seek therapy with an actual certified therapist.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Wait Daniel Jones was good?? What's happening

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

He still had a massive pocket to step up into instead of scrambling right into the edge rush

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gatts posted:

You know who would have identified that right away? That’s right, Tom Brady

Tom Brady would be up 35-10 in that situation and just spiked the ball directly into the oncoming rushers nutsack while the ref called a penalty on the guy he sack tapped. This is good because if Tom Brady needed to run wed all be dead of old age before he even made it 6 yards down field

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

mcmagic posted:

loving Giant fans and NY media is going to be insufferable this whole god drat week because Daniel Jones is the best QB to ever play the game

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The one positive for the Chargers today:

Keenan Allen is really loving good and I wish more people talked about him as one of the best WRs in the NFL

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Baker Mayfield is proving his critics right by being a punk bitch who can’t back his poo poo talk and needs to self correct immediately

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

nah posted:

I do not understand how it is possible to watch just one football game now. The commercials, endless penalties, reviews, long referee meetings. It’s a goddamn dull dreck. RedZone or death

Obviously you haven't heard of the Cleveland Browns

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Mahomes still super saiyaned despite missing his starting LT, WR1, RB1.

Rest of the AFC West is struggling and looks bad.

Mahomes Vs. Rodgers is going to be insane.

What a time to be a football fan.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

The chiefs should have won by more but Lamar Jackson was a very lucky boy with 2 of his throws, come to think of it if Jesus hadn't taken those throws into His hands he would have been pretty bad stat wise

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

OGS-Remix posted:

The 49ers definitely should have lost this game. But a win is a win. Defense completely bailed out the offense today even giving up the two long TD's.

Clean up the turnovers and enjoy your week off. I really hope Witherspoon's injury isn't serious, as soon as Verrett came in he got torched immediately. :supaburn:

Yeah, other than the turnovers this was an amazing game by the offense if you just look at the numbers. The D came up huge today and saved a game the offense was trying to give away.

I make the 49ers out for 10-6 this season. Lose to: Rams twice, Seattle in Seattle, Ravens, Green Bay, and the Saints. We steal one of those games, and gently caress up a game we were expected to win, to end at 10-6 with a wildcard spot. Week 17 for the Niners at Seattle is going to be a huge game for SF, if we win that one we look good for a wildcard round road game.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Gatts posted:

Baker Mayfield is proving his critics right by being a punk bitch who can’t back his poo poo talk and needs to self correct immediately

Baker Mayfield is QB Rex Ryan, it's loving great

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

That's a tighter hole than the image suggests, but at the same time, I can't tell how many times I've watched Baker this year and thought, "WHAT THE gently caress, IF YOU'D JUST RUN FOR IT YOU'D HAVE HAD A GAIN." He's seriously allergic to rushing now and he seems mobile enough where that feels inexcusable.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

It's Monday and i'm feelin' like:

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1175939598758768641?s=09

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

He's no Josh Allen , thats for sure ...

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

WalletBeef posted:

He's no Josh Allen , thats for sure ...

BOOM! Roasted.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

a neat cape posted:

Keenan Allen is really loving good and I wish more people talked about him as one of the best WRs in the NFL

Well I do think about him as great a lot. Partially because of how I believed for some time that he was an undrafted free agent that the Ravens cut! That still comes into my head now and then and I still don't know why I thought that.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Chris Carson's fall in the last two weeks has been unfathomable, he was so dominant before. Nearly cost us the Pittsburgh game and had an absolute nightmare yesterday. It must be driving Carroll absolutely insane, he haaaastes turnovers. Wonder if he'll be benched for CJ Prosise.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

a neat cape posted:

It's loving dire

at least your o-line can take two games off vs the Broncos. we have a strict zero-sack policy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/SteveLindsayCBS/status/1176062864701964288?s=19

wait for it

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

a neat cape posted:

He really is and it's a travesty he had to deal with multiple severe injuries, I feel bad for the guy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1176109521820950529?s=19

using up his sick leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009