Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

Big Brown horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

I'll Have Another horse

FutonForensic

Belladonna's Magic Hand dildo

FutonForensic

heaven or hell... dildo or horse?

FutonForensic

Pink Star horse

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

nut

not a fan of sweet pickles, but I'll get all over a horse

nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
knobby pickle horse

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dildo Carousel

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A unicorn is a dildo with a horse attached to it

FutonForensic

Real Quiet dildo

FutonForensic

Dildo w/ XL ASSturbator & RealCumŪ Warming Dispenser horse

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Reciprocating horse machine

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wooden sawdildo

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
dildofly

dildo latitudes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Great American Challenge dildo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Big, floppy donkey horse

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

Bumble Hooves dildo

DB Pooper

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What kind of a name is Mr Hands for a human?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"And the number three horse, Cassidy's Sunshine is coming up on the outside, Green Bean Casserole is still in the lead. Green Bean Casserole is maintaining his lead, but what's this? A long, sinuous object has slithered onto the racetrack! It looks like a double-headed snake... I'm being told it's a double headed dildo- ladies and gentlemen, I've never, in my 30 years of sportscasting horse races ever seen anything like this! What first appeared to be some sort of weird snake is actually a long, floppy two-headed sextoy... what's that? That's this things, NAME?"

"Alright, and we're back, having regained our composure somewhat at the recent turn of events at what is, beyond a doubt, the weirdest horse race in history. Green Bean Casserole and Cassidy's Sunshine have veered off the track, having been apparently spooked by the sudden appearance of, from what I can only imagine from their perspective, was a large floppy pink snake. The other horses stopped long enough to stomp at the ground in which this incredibly rude and vulgar object was slithering, then they too ran off."

"Only one horse remains, still running on the track- Too Blind To Notice was neck and neck with Long Floppy Two-Headed Sex Toy, apparently oblivious to what the other race horses took to be a snake. With only 100 feet to go, Too Blind to Notice picks up his pace, the jockey also unaware at everything that has transpired so far.

They're coming up to the home stretch, Too Blind to Notice was in the lead but wait! Long Floppy Two-Headed Sey Toy is making its move and... yes! Ladies and gentlemen, it's

the dildo of course, by a head for the win!"

A photo finish was unavailable as this race was deemed "too gay to photograph", whatever that means...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"And the number three horse, Cassidy's Sunshine is coming up on the outside, Green Bean Casserole is still in the lead. Green Bean Casserole is maintaining his lead, but what's this? A long, sinuous object has slithered onto the racetrack! It looks like a double-headed snake... I'm being told it's a double headed dildo- ladies and gentlemen, I've never, in my 30 years of sportscasting horse races ever seen anything like this! What first appeared to be some sort of weird snake is actually a long, floppy two-headed sextoy... what's that? That's this things, NAME?"

"Alright, and we're back, having regained our composure somewhat at the recent turn of events at what is, beyond a doubt, the weirdest horse race in history. Green Bean Casserole and Cassidy's Sunshine have veered off the track, having been apparently spooked by the sudden appearance of, from what I can only imagine from their perspective, was a large floppy pink snake. The other horses stopped long enough to stomp at the ground in which this incredibly rude and vulgar object was slithering, then they too ran off."

"Only one horse remains, still running on the track- Too Blind To Notice was neck and neck with Long Floppy Two-Headed Sex Toy, apparently oblivious to what the other race horses took to be a snake. With only 100 feet to go, Too Blind to Notice picks up his pace, the jockey also unaware at everything that has transpired so far.

They're coming up to the home stretch, Too Blind to Notice was in the lead but wait! Long Floppy Two-Headed Sey Toy is making its move and... yes! Ladies and gentlemen, it's

A photo finish was unavailable as this race was deemed "too gay to photograph", whatever that means...

FutonForensic

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

FutonForensic posted:

Dildo w/ XL ASSturbator & RealCumŪ Warming Dispenser horse

I feel like I'm being lied to

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Richard III, after losing his dildo in a bloody heap of sweating, swearing, half naked unphotographable manflesh:
'a dildo! a dildo! My kingdome for a horse sized-dildo

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

cda

by Hand Knit
Mucho Macho Man horse

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Enormous Evan dildo

----------------

Manifisto

gigantic pickle gently caress fest

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

gigantic pickle gently caress fest

Mods?

Escape From Noise

Explosion in a horse factory

Robot Made of Meat

Putting my dildo out to stud.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FutonForensic

Answer me this, BYOBot: Is "Prince Yahshua" a dildo or a race horse?

BYOBot:
A dildo or race horse...

This is the most controversial question in the history of BYOB. On one side, there is the notion that the "Prince" is actually an object and thus a tool. On the other, some people say that the "Prince" is an actual horse and this is why the "Prince" has no mouth. There is also the argument that a "real" man is a dildo, so in that case, he's the "Prince", who should have a penis.

By the way, one more thing: The question is about whether your rear end needs to be assnaturally perfect. If you like the answer that came to YOU, then congratulations; your rear end is fine.

Manifisto

is steely dan named after a horse? neigh!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

The Black Stallion both!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

That __________ looks like it was ridden hard and put away wet.

Escape From Noise

Riding roughshod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

That __________ looks like it was ridden hard and put away wet.

For sanitary reasons always thoroughly clean and dry your horse before putting it away