Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

For sanitary reasons always thoroughly clean and dry your horse before putting it away

That's kind of exactly what it means, a sweaty horse needs time to cool down and dry off before going back in the stable or it could develop health problems and you'll get a crotch stank like no other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Secretariat horse

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Taking a ruler to each spoiler tag ITT to cheat in the horse dildo race

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Schrodinger's Cowgirl- you have to look to know what she's riding

Starshark
Although no-one picked this low-hanging fruit, I nevertheless feel I have to post in the 'Bump this thread every time you remember Mike Pence hosed a horse' thread.

FactsAreUseless

No thank you, I'd just like the chicken-fried steak and a diet Pepsi.

Goons Are Gifts

:colbert:
We need to talk.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

:colbert:
We need to talk.

Of dildos and racehorses, cabbages and kings.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

No thank you, I'd just like the chicken-fried steak and a diet Pepsi.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
From Shakespeare's Dick III, 1594:

CATESBY:
Rescue, my Lord of Norfolk, rescue, rescue!
The king enacts more wonders than a man,
Daring an opposite to every danger:
His dildo is slain, and all on foot he fights,
Seeking for Richmond in the throat of death.
Rescue, fair lord, or else the day is lost!

KING DICK III:
A dildo! a dildo! my kingdom for a dildo!

CATESBY:
Withdraw, my lord; I'll help you to a dildo *unbuttons pantaloons*

google THIS

Man, I need to pee like a dildo.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Ah, yes! This dildo certainly does illustrate the very pedigree of Secretariat!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Why did the pony cough? Because he was a little dildo.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
gently caress you and the dildo you rode in on!

FutonForensic

Viggio Mortensen plays Frank T. Hopkins, an endurance rider who forges an incredible bond with his dildo, Hidildo, on a journey across the Najd Desert in the film Hidildo

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
The lone ranger jumps off of a moving train and onto a dildo, "Hi Ho silver, away~" then burns through all the d cells in the way back to Yuma.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

Viggio Mortensen plays Frank T. Hopkins, an endurance rider who forges an incredible bond with his dildo, Hidildo, on a journey across the Najd Desert in the film Hidildo

The Academy-Award winning World War 1 film, Wardildo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Riders of Rohan, mount your dildos! Rohan rides to Gondor... Rohan rides to WAR!

FutonForensic

*hushed murmuring* War Dildo...

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

*hushed murmuring* War Dildo...

Veni, vidi, vici, veni.

Escape From Noise

Whichever it is I'm putting racing stripes on it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
♪♫Yousee I been through the desert on a dildo with no name, it felt good to be out of the rain♪♫

Escape From Noise

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: One of the four beasts saying: “Come and see.” And I saw. And behold, a white dildo.

Always spooky to hear Johnny Cash talk about The Four Dildomen of the Apocalypse.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"All the King's dildos, and all the King's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gather 'round children and I'll tell ye o' the tale o' the Headless Dildoman..."

Escape From Noise

Cuz I'm a cowboy, on a steel dildo I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive

Finger Prince

What a thing was this, too, which that mighty man wrought and endured in the carven dildo, wherein all we chiefs of the Argives were sitting, bearing to the Trojans death and fate!

But come now, change thy theme, and sing of the building of the dildo of wood, which Epeius made with Athena's help, the dildo which once Odysseus led up into the citadel as a thing of guile, when he had filled it with the men who sacked Ilion.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

What a thing was this, too, which that mighty man wrought and endured in the carven dildo, wherein all we chiefs of the Argives were sitting, bearing to the Trojans death and fate!

But come now, change thy theme, and sing of the building of the dildo of wood, which Epeius made with Athena's help, the dildo which once Odysseus led up into the citadel as a thing of guile, when he had filled it with the men who sacked Ilion.

Trojan Condoms name making a lot of sense now...

Finger Prince

Sudden flashback to high school and the wooden dildos fashioned by the wood shop class for use in health class to teach and practice the correct way to put on a condom..

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Sudden flashback to high school and the wooden dildos fashioned by the wood shop class for use in health class to teach and practice the correct way to put on a condom..

*A frustrated gym teacher struggling to put a condom over a wooden horse*

Well...you boys get the idea...

Manifisto

♫ wiiiild dildos ♪
♪ couldn't drag me away ♫
♪♫ wild, wild dildos ♪♪
♫ we'll ride them someday ♪

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Screaming myself dildo at the concert.

Escape From Noise

Yeah, I'm gonna take my dildo to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

Drink-Mix Man

If wishes were dildos

Drink-Mix Man

*Misses basketball shot, gets a D*

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

If wishes were dildos

Escape From Noise

A centaur (ˈsɛntɔːr/; Greek: kένταυρος, kéntauros, Latin: centaurus), or occasionally hippocentaur, is a mythological creature from Greek mythology with the upper body of a human and the lower body and legs of a dildo.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drillhorse Squirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Horsonics