Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
wildin on mr penaut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

cda posted:

wildin on mr penaut

good times . . . good times . . . used to be you could get pure uncut mr peanut on any corner and fuckin party the night away during the heyday of the studio 54 era . . . what you get nowadays is cut with talcum powder, dehydrated peanuts, and usually laced with bath salts to supply the missing kick

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

dont get me wrong, it still makes you want to gently caress the planters peanut mascot, that's a given

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
gone off tha t salted nut

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

good times . . . good times . . . used to be you could get pure uncut mr peanut on any corner and fuckin party the night away during the heyday of the studio 54 era . . . what you get nowadays is cut with talcum powder, dehydrated peanuts, and usually laced with bath salts to supply the missing kick

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
poo poo comes pure off the plane from georgia but with each link in the supply chain they step on it more and more. by the time it gets to the streets its mostly little beads of yellow caulk covered in talc

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*shakng a plastic bottle of peanuts* blue tops! blue tops!

----------------

nut

nick cannon on stage literally roasting mr peanut, "shiiit, i heard a pear shaped body was bad, but u shaped like im supposed to flip u over to know how much time i got on the boggle board"

Escape From Noise

You, a moron: poo poo is nuts!

Me, an intellectual: Actually, peanuts, despite the name, are legumes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I bought an 8 ball of Mr peanut and it was half a peanut in a tiny plastic ask. Fukkin Score!

Escape From Noise

Is your teen high on peanuts? Look out for these signs:

-Comes home smelling of Thai food.
-Husks in their pockets.
-A sudden irrational anger towards anyone with a peanut allergy.
-Heavy black soil/loam build-up under fingernails (from digging for fresh peanuts).
-A sudden affinity for tophats, monicles, and canes

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

nick cannon on stage literally roasting mr peanut, "shiiit, i heard a pear shaped body was bad, but u shaped like im supposed to flip u over to know how much time i got on the boggle board"

lmao

cda

by Hand Knit
now i'm not saying mr. peanut's racist...but the motherfucker looks like he owns a plantation. What kind of message is he trying to send? what am i supposed to imagine here? mr. peanut sitting on a porch sipping a mint julep as he looks out over a field of kola nuts? i don't know about you but if my name's kunta kinte, i'm not waiting around to find out. "oh poo poo, here comes mr. peanut. see ya!"

----------------

alnilam

The mixed nut cans all say "less than 50% peanuts" bc any higher and you need a scrip

ty manifisto

alnilam

Got started on mixed, moved on to the pure poo poo for a while, now I'm on even harder stuff

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

:stare:

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Got started on mixed, moved on to the pure poo poo for a while, now I'm on even harder stuff

thicc

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

nice diorama!

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

nice diorama!

lol

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Crackin' the shell. Roastin' the 'gume. Toppin' the noodles. Visiting Planter's. Feelin' Skippy.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

FutonForensic

Oscar-winning film where i want to gently caress mr peanut but i got a nut allergy

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Oscar-winning film where i want to gently caress mr peanut but i got a nut allergy

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Crackin' the shell. Roastin' the 'gume. Toppin' the noodles. Visiting Planter's. Feelin' Skippy.

FutonForensic posted:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

*mr reeses is bound and gagged in the peanut orchard*

mr peanut: now, would u ever be so kind as to show me where exactly on tree THE CUPS GROW?

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

*mr reeses is bound and gagged in the peanut orchard*

mr peanut: now, would u ever be so kind as to show me where exactly on tree THE CUPS GROW?

Cuppin' the nuts

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

FutonForensic posted:

Allergic To Love

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Escape From Noise

Spiking my morning coffee with peanut sauce. Rollin' into work just sick nasty ridin' the nut.

beer pal

too broke to re-up til payday, i pull out my bag of shells and spice grinder

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

Allergic To Love

Nut, Interrupted

FutonForensic

SardonicTyrant posted:

Allergic To Love

Nut, Interrupted

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

Guys my mom mistook my peanut butter for brown butter and served it to my whole family what do I do

nut

Nut, Interrupted

Legume Actually

lost my old email

delicious cashew chicken suspended just beyond my reach

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

cock and nut torture

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Manifisto

lost my old email posted:

cock and nut torture

lol

google THIS

D.A.R.E Officer: Did you know you can nut to death?

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Legume Actually

Never heard of anyone busting a legume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

lost my old email posted:

cock and nut torture