Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

nick cannon on stage literally roasting mr peanut, "shiiit, i heard a pear shaped body was bad, but u shaped like im supposed to flip u over to know how much time i got on the boggle board"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*mr reeses is bound and gagged in the peanut orchard*

mr peanut: now, would u ever be so kind as to show me where exactly on tree THE CUPS GROW?

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Nut, Interrupted

Legume Actually

nut

lost my old email posted:

cock and nut torture

nut

cda posted:

In high school there was this rumor going around that you could put them in your rear end suppository style. The "butt nut." But the only way to actually eat them is by putting them in your mouth.

the butt nut has never been about food

nut

pediatrician: ya'll ever dropped a nut before?

nut

at almost every grocery store i've been 2 there is also some type of plastic tupperware container of barbecue flavoured peanuts near the til and they r always incredibly cheap they are cheaper than normal peanuts what is so wrong about powdered barbecue flavour as to low the value of a peanut from the price god above affixed 2 them theres nothing about funny about this post unless u think trying to learn about the big wild world we live in and our place in it is """Funny""""

nut

if u find me crackin shells
best step back avoid this chomp chomp
hear dem sad trombones
when u catch me on my womp womp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

cda posted:

simply smarter than any, hotlanta represent
call me jimmy carter cuz i'm the peanut president
- Peanut Pre$ident, "No Love 4 Glove"