Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

You, a moron: poo poo is nuts!

Me, an intellectual: Actually, peanuts, despite the name, are legumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Is your teen high on peanuts? Look out for these signs:

-Comes home smelling of Thai food.
-Husks in their pockets.
-A sudden irrational anger towards anyone with a peanut allergy.
-Heavy black soil/loam build-up under fingernails (from digging for fresh peanuts).
-A sudden affinity for tophats, monicles, and canes

Escape From Noise

Crackin' the shell. Roastin' the 'gume. Toppin' the noodles. Visiting Planter's. Feelin' Skippy.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

*mr reeses is bound and gagged in the peanut orchard*

mr peanut: now, would u ever be so kind as to show me where exactly on tree THE CUPS GROW?

Cuppin' the nuts

Escape From Noise

Spiking my morning coffee with peanut sauce. Rollin' into work just sick nasty ridin' the nut.

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

Allergic To Love

Nut, Interrupted

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Legume Actually

Never heard of anyone busting a legume

Escape From Noise

It started out so innocently. A few handfuls of peanuts at a party on a weekend every so often to unwind. Then it was every weekend. Sometimes just alone. I just couldn't stop. Before long I was trying to plant my own peanuts. I couldn't wait to roast them, I'd yank them from the ground and hungrily eat them in the yard, the grit from the dirt sticking to my teeth. No everywhere I go people know my addiction. The tan stain around my lips from eating peanut butter straight out of the jar advertising my addiction to the world.

Escape From Noise

Snorting bumps of dehydrated peanut butter.

Escape From Noise

George Washington Carver's FBI funded research with peanuts did more to spread the peanut epidemic than peanut butter, baseball games, and Thai food combined.

Escape From Noise

Just grabbed the box of complimentary peanuts from the overhead compartment in the plane just after landing and am now making a mad dash for the exit. Wish me luck!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Peanuts are 3-70 times as potent now as they were in the 60s. Oliver North's code name was "Mr. Peanut"

Back then you could maybe get some pure uncut tahini from Saudi Arabia. If you had a hookup.

Escape From Noise

lost my old email posted:

p. is stored in the nuts

Escape From Noise

Filling peanut shells with bits of caramel and sealing them back up with glue to sell to clueless teens.

Escape From Noise

I'm sorry for posting way too much in this thread. I was so high on the peanut I didn't even know who I was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Things rarely go well for child stars. Baby Nut is being set up for a disastrous adulthood.