Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Simulator Games

Have you ever wanted to experience an experience that you normally wouldn't get to experience, but in a safe environment? Simulator games (very popular in Germany) let you simulate things like Bus Driving, Logistics work, Firefighting, Bus Driving, and cleaning. We're going to be playing Simualtor Games in the hopes of obtaining new life experiences and discovering things about ourselves and the economy and public transit.

We're gonna play games now, okay.

The Station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Watching somebody else play a logistics simulator via the internet has made me a logistics expert. Thanks!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
My favorite simulation game so far is Thief Simulator. It is like a small scale logistic game of moving boxes from home owners, to my van, during the night.