Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern had the ball on the 30 down 9 with more than two minutes left because brain genius pat fitzgerald went for two twice. I mean, they weren't going to win that game, but how the gently caress do you do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TOILET OFFENSE

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3899733

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1178103335699845123?s=20

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Seaniqua posted:

I realize the lettering got sorta crowded on the second side. That's because I tried to leave enough room on that side to scribble "please donate at wheeztheroux.com" after I get through the screening. Apparently they won't let your sign in if you try to promote a website.

That is absolute perfection. Only thing that could be better is if a Gameday producer caught wind of it and did a story

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I don't gamble on sports, but these early lines seem generous to Tennessee and Florida.

Georgia -22
Auburn -3

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: posting in relevent thread

shyduck fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Sep 30, 2019

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

shyduck posted:

This seems like a big deal

I dunno, we need to wait for Mark Emmert's typically brilliant response first.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

All pac-12 teams get the death penalty

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

shyduck posted:

This seems like a big deal

I mean, it will be the next time there's a player in California worth an endorsement deal...

/hottake.

edit: dammit, someone close this old rear end thread.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 30, 2019

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: posting in relevent thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LLCoolJD posted:

I don't gamble on sports, but these early lines seem generous to Tennessee and Florida.

Georgia -22
Auburn -3

Georgia will be resting starters after the first so you never know.