Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Pleased WVU is 3-1. We could have easily been 0-4. Neal Brown is going to do things, I think.

After the Missouri game, I think most people thought we'd be lucky to win another game the rest of the season, but we're realistically looking at maybe getting to a bowl and that's just amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

torturemyballs posted:

Huh? You beat JMU, NC State and KU. How is this a remotely positive thing lol

because we literally could have gone 0-4? JMU is one of the best FCS teams and could legit prolly compete in the MAC. Kansas is much improved under Les Miles and it was on the road after a huge win for Kansas. We dominated NC State after looking like we couldn't play football for two weeks. Not sure how you can't feel good about that given where we thought this team was at the start of the season.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

"wow my team has managed to cobble together three wins when I did't think they'd win more than two games all year after looking like football was a foreign concept against missouri"

"HUH LOL HOW COULD YOU FIND THAT A POSITIVE"

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

they lost to costal carolina

I mean we're talking baby steps here, but they looked a billion times more competent and confident. (We're not good lol)