Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All I know is I want to have craft beers with Gardner Minishew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress the AP. That is BULLSHIT.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ehud posted:

if you wanted to win you shouldn't have injured our bad QB

:hmmyes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

I don't think there's a good way to stop this without risking safety.

I don't think it helps the defense all that much anyway.

Sure it does. It kills offensive momentum and gives the defense rest.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm stealing this top comment from reddit because i think it's a very reasonable assessment

quote:

Harbaugh has been Michigans coach for 4 full seasons and in that time he's gone 10-3 3 times and 8-5 once. Brady Hoke was the coach for four years and went 11-2 (weird) followed by 8-5, 7-6, and 5-7. Before him Rich Rod went 3-9, 5-7, and 7-6. The last four seasons of Lloyd Carr before RichRod were 9-3, 7-2, 11-2, and 9-4

This is all to say that Harbaugh is far and away the most successful and most consistent coach Michigan has had since 2004 and even if you go back to 2000 you only get two more season that tie Harbaughs best seasons. Hell, go back to 1990 and you still only find two seasons that match or exceed Harbaughs consistent success. The argument I've seen most frequently from Michigan fans is that Harbaugh has improved Michigan but he can't take them to elite status. That may be true, but I also feel that many Michigan fans are starting to forget that their floor is not Harbaugh's 10-3 / 8-5 but is actually far lower (see Hoke, Brady and Rod, Rich).

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Komet posted:

God forbid I ever run for office and some journalist digs up my SAS shitposts from 2005 or that Lynndie England story.

Something Awful is single handedly the reason I can't go into politics

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than a horse inside of a man."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is really loving cool that basically everyone other than Busch thinks this guy made some bad decisions when he was a child but is a generally great person

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scarf posted:

Is USC's fanbase remotely liberal at all? Or are they basically ND-west?

I cant really see an apologist for domestic violence lasting in the more liberal areas of California.

USC feels like it would be a lowkey racist upper class fan base

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

That's just such a weird spread of takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

General Dog posted:

An ICE uniform with epaulets and a cape

Halloween costume this year, thanks