Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Rank Wake Forest

21: Wake Forest
---
Also receiving votes: Appalachian State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

George H.W. oval office posted:

Can we please have every week be one of these

Yes.

Especially because this time it applies to both of the Cougs

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

G-Hawk posted:

New #AP Top 25

No Wake Forest.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

General Dog posted:

If TFF had its way, there would only be like 8 teams ranked in the top 25 any given week.

Well there's the playoff teams of Clemson, whomever of the 3 wins the SEC gauntlet but all 3 count towards the 8, OK, and OSU. Then ND gets in with institutional inertia, and PAC12 somebody. That's the 8.

And if TFF had their druthers the rest of the top 25 would consist of both Iowas, both Cougs, Wake, Wisky, UCF, SDSU, Boise, Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, teams that have beaten Tennessee that are not Florida, and a smattering of G5 teams that love to punch above their weight like App State and Georgia Southern and Memphis and Northern Illinois.

fake edit: I have been informed that the Marines do not have a Division 1 football team.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

vyst posted:

"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than a horse inside of a man."
"There’s nothing better for the inside of man than to display its gaping wonder for all to see."

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I figured Dabo would oppose stem cell research.
The only moral abortion is my abortion whatever wins games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

colachute posted:

Miami and Tallahassee might as well be Des Moines and Uranus.

Tallahassee = Uranus

Your words, not mine