Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I stand by my prediction that Pruitt gets canned after the Georgia game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

FizFashizzle posted:

Tennessee looked so drat bad yesterday.

Even if that early fumble went their way they wouldn't have done anything with it.

And again they were getting run all over in the 4th quarter.

It was the Georgia State game all over again. Pruitt is out of his depth, Jim Chaney is a bad offensive coordinator, and Jarrett Guarantano is a really, really bad quarterback who is constantly asked to do more than he is capable of.

Eric Gray, Jajuan Jennings, Brent Cimaglia, and Henry To’to’o are dawgs though.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol Pruitt isn’t getting fired, it’s been a year plus 4 games. 3 OCs in 3 years, a garbage QB and an entirely new defensive scheme where the best players are the freshmen and sophomores Pruitt and co brought in.

I feel like I’m the only Tennessee fan that isn’t completely reactionary. Sure let’s fire another coach not even a year and a half into his tenure. Oh and let’s pay a second coach’s buyout while we’re at it.

If we’re having this same conversation in a couple years then fine but it’s loving dumb as hell to think he’ll be fired this year.

e: at least 14 points were left on the field yesterday in Jennings drop/turnover and DWA being wide rear end open for what would have been a TD but G overthrew him.

I’m not saying I want it to happen, I’m saying we’ve been stupid and reactionary for the last several years and I’m expecting more of the same.