Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Spacebump posted:

Clearly Auburn is a top 5 team and Tulane should be a ranked team.

They'll do this to justify keeping Aggie ranked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

General Dog posted:

If TFF had its way, there would only be like 8 teams ranked in the top 25 any given week.

it's not that there are 25 teams ranked

it's that those teams include Michigan and Texas A&M and not legitimate undefeated teams such as the unstoppable UAB blazers

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

mastershakeman posted:

Your honor, all of my problematic posts were ironic

Yes I used ablist language and it was my post in that gif, and it was wrong, but I was provoked by the Chicago Bears knowingly drafting Mitch Trubisky after trading up

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Lsu fans threw garbage at my family and Tennessee fans called my four year old sister ugly

It just means more

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
last night i dreamed UAB beat LSU by 84 points

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

LLCoolJD posted:

I don't know who Virginia Tech would hire. Bryan Harsin looks promising, but he is from Boise and played at Boise. It might be too much to ask him to move to Blacksburg. WVU and Louisville both poached the promising up-and-comers last off-season.

Bill Clark would kill it there imo. Never really has outrecruited anyone (which how could he at zombie UAB), but develops the poo poo out of what he has and just coaches them up.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Declan MacManus posted:

heupel from ucf would also be great there

I would be very nervous about hiring ucf coaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Grittybeard posted:

Because of Florida recruiting or because of Frost? Or just because you think UCF are frauds or something?

Heupel seems like a decent bet, his offense is all screens and bombs but you can probably recruit a quarterback wherever to run it as long as they have a strongish arm.

Frost hasn't shown anything at Nebraska and Heupel hasn't done more than maintain what was already humming along