Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Ole Miss got hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

oh wow, the guy who got blackballed for being gay

When did I miss this?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

They should hire James Franklin, he actually beat Ohio St once

Hell, I'm pretty sure all of Franklin's losses are closer than Harbaugh's.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I've never been to Ann Arbor, but Columbus definitely one of those places with no distinguishing characteristics at all. Generic American City in the 1 to 2 million persons range located in the The Large Flat Regions.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I turn the a/c to up (down?) to like 78 when I go to work because I'm not there. But set it to arctic when I am trying to sleep. Am I doing it right?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

You, personally, are killing us all. Everyone else just sleeps with the windows open, but this one choice made by one person is dooming the entire planet.

Well I always figured I'd change the world one way or another

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm just glad my teenager years were not documented in digital eternity.

I'm also deeply troubled by the general concept that if you said or did something before the age of 24 or so, that's apparently who you are forever and there's no such thing as personal growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

drewhead posted:

Best ticket I've seen yet.

I promise to nod and applaud politely during the state of the union, in accordance with what appears to be the main role of the vice president.