Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I'm really happy that K-State is going to end up ranked in both polls after notably not loving up on their bye week while TCU and Oklahoma State both lost.

I'm slightly less happy that this means Oklahoma State won't be ranked when we play them next week because everyone knows it only matters what they were when you played them. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
News: K-State is ranked in both polls after their bye week.

Views: lol

Also it's about drat time.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Maxwells Demon posted:

Pac 12 holding 13, 15, 17, 19, 21 spots in AP top 25.

Choose your favorite bad joke based on these rankings:
A) Pac-12 can't even
B) 3/5 teams are PRIMEd to win next week
C) Texas at #11 confirmed Pac-12 team
D) Five Pac-12 teams are ranked. That's the joke.

Partial to A and D, OP

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
It's really stupid that the ranking of each team matters when you play them and not whatever they are the week the poll comes out, but that's human nature for you.

5 SEC teams in the top 10 is really, really stupid.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
N: K-State is simulating a hurry-up offense in practice by running two offenses against the same defense back to back by play.

V: lol I guess that's one way to do it