Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If I threw 9 TDs and we still lost I’m purposely throwing bullets at the ballsack of every defender when we scrimmage in practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I don’t really know what to make of the Gators win. They still look like poo poo.

Goddamn Tennessee is bad.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

ur in my world now posted:

Maty Mauk used to do that too. He'd pointlessly scramble for 30 yards behind the line, only to toss the world's worst INT. He refused to throw the ball away for any reason and it was maddening to watch.

Wasn’t he on coke? What do you expect?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nystral posted:

This. Any G5 team will tumble out of the top 25 if they lose because LOL if you’re not in the P5. How good you were 20 years ago should definitely determine access to the playoffs in 2019.

Can’t wait for your 2039 Champion UCF!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LLCoolJD posted:

Oh, they've been a very solid team, but in my Gators' defense they did beat LSU last year, unlike UCF.

The Gators somehow fall into wins they don’t deserve ever year. It’s how we accidentally stay competitive in the SECE usually.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LeeMajors posted:

Yeah, we will lose those three and probably drop either SC or FSU.

We will win one of LSU, Auburn, or Georgia. They will have like 8 turnovers or something stupid and gift it to us. We won’t actually earn the victory.

E: but we are gonna also lose to Vandy or Missouri to balance it out.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What recruiting advantages does OSU have over Michigan other than being better at football? Ohio and Michigan are functionally the exact same same state with the exact same issue no matter how one team spins it. Urbz could recruit a few extra florida players, I guess.

You just said they are pretty much the same except one is a better football team.

That’s a pretty big recruiting difference.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Being a Michigan Man (tm) is a heavy burden that plebs from Ohio State and, hell, the rest of the drat union!!!!! would not understand the pressure of playing like that.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

My thermostat is at 70 when I go to sleep and if you touch it I will light you on fire or throw you in dry ice, depending on which way you go with it.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I am okay with the only people involved in politics being people who didn’t do racist poo poo before they were 24.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Hed posted:

I think that's sad.

e: and small-minded too.

Yes, it is sad and small minded that I would be okay with representatives who have been exceptionally good people their whole life. I agree.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nvm wrong thread

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LLCoolJD posted:

Some people think playing on the road in Tallahassee or in Miami doesn't count because it's still in the state of Florida.

Miami and Tallahassee might as well be Des Moines and Uranus.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

CannonFodder posted:

Tallahassee = Uranus

Your words, not mine

Go a Gata bitch

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Anything north of Ocala is Lower Georgia.

I’d also argue that once you get west of Tallahassee you’re in south Alabama. It’s called Floribama after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

All pac-12 teams get the death penalty