Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Komet posted:

God forbid I ever run for office and some journalist digs up my SAS shitposts from 2005 or that Lynndie England story.

Yeah if I got rich the first thing I’d do is put a hit out on the SA servers. Lowtax could milkshake duck a pretty substantial corner of the internet if he ever hired a sysadmin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Sab0921 posted:

Baylor played Rice really close - This year's Rice team may be the worst D-1 football team I have ever seen.

You didn’t watch Memphis/South Alabama.

South moves into their new stadium next year and their new coach has essentially undone all of Joey Jones’ work.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

vyst posted:

USC feels like it would be a lowkey racist upper class fan base

That tracks.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Seaniqua posted:

I realize the lettering got sorta crowded on the second side. That's because I tried to leave enough room on that side to scribble "please donate at wheeztheroux.com" after I get through the screening. Apparently they won't let your sign in if you try to promote a website.

That is absolute perfection. Only thing that could be better is if a Gameday producer caught wind of it and did a story