Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I’m glad UGA woke up in the 3rd enough that we couldn’t fully give it away in the 4th. Stressful and not great game. Hope the Irish fans had a good time in Athens but go the hell home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Gotta start winning to get boosters. That or nuke Clemson from the face of the earth. Or just get cozy with some church to funnel cash.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

I stand by my prediction that Pruitt gets canned after the Georgia game.

If we, in a round about way, get two back to back Tennessee coaches fired, well that’s just great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So on the drive where everyone claimed that Notre Dame had a player fake an injury... a totally different player started to go down until he realized someone else was going down. I'm not really bent out of shape about it because I would rather a hurt player feel like they can go down, but :lol: if this doesn't seem blatant.

https://twitter.com/ugabarstool/status/1176199428648181762

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Dasharez0ne is an A+ follow.

I was going to say that those shirts really seem like they are made by dasharez0ne

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

That dunk from the Citadel was straight rude and I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Zwabu posted:

Does Clemson being in the ACC have an negative effect on the other teams? By drawing too many recruits that would go to some of the other regional schools otherwise and becoming a sort of unbalanced pole in the conference? Or does it theoretically stimulate some of the other traditional ACC powers to up their recruiting game?

I'm not sure I quite understand why the ACC is the way it is right now.

I mean, you could say the same thing for Alabama considering that for a the last couple of few seasons, Clemson and Alabama have been utterly dominant, with Alabama going on a nearly unprecedented run of success. UGA has had a fighters chance but couldnt close it and is gaining at least in recruiting, but for now it is Alabama's conference just like the ACC is Clemson's.