Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Komet posted:

Where does Michigan have to finish for Harbaugh to not be on the hot seat going into next year? Let's assume Ohio State wins again.

Winning the B1G.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
N: Auburn might be really good. aTm might not be very good.

V: If aTm played all 4 quarters the same way they play individual 4th quarters... They'd be fuckin dangerous.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Funny, and Gundy ain't wrong. The mullet-take is tired as hell at this point, and Gundy isn't Mike Leach.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PostNouveau posted:

I don't think there's a good way to stop this without risking safety.

I don't think it helps the defense all that much anyway.

It'd have to be a retrospective process, where it gets reviewed after the game, then offending teams get fines imposed or some poo poo like that.

Jimbo was doing it borderline egregiously during the Clemson/A&M game.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

kittenmittons posted:

Some people just don't appreciate elaborate desserts.

I thought it was some kind of lovely seafood platter

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Sab0921 posted:

Clemson making the leap to being the only program that could rival Alabama will always be a mystery to me. At first I thought it was a one-off thing because Watson was so good - but...apparently not.

I think it's one of those "an object in motion..." type of circumstances. Success begets success if you plan it out accordingly.

A lot of the necessary pieces have always been there, even as far back as CJ Spiller and James Davis, leading up to Ellington, Hopkins, Watkins. Tajh was good starter dough and gave us a glimpse of what success could look like with a great QB, and Watson was absolutely the catalyst for putting everything together.

Without Watson, we wouldn't have had the clout to pull a guy like Lawrence. Now it's a matter of parlaying Lawrence's success into more great QB recruiting.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
my social media history as a teen was documented on BBSes, and while I can't be 100% sure, I'm fairly certain none of them are still operating.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

mastershakeman posted:

Your honor, all of my problematic posts were ironic

Son do you wanna tell me what exactly F-Y-A-D is?

No, your honor. I don't.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

vyst posted:

"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than a horse inside of a man."

So Tijuana is the new Camp David?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Seaniqua posted:

So, I'm really considering going to gameday. For people here who have done it, realistically how early would I have to get there if I want my sign to get on TV?

If you're trying to get to like, front row behind Corso and the gang, I'd say maybe 2hrs prior to airing? That'd be 5am since it's mountain time.

But keep in mind they have multiple segments that are away from the panel. So it may be a better bet to try and set up next to little football-field-platform-thing that they do a few segments on.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LeeMajors posted:

He would too. Urban Meyer recruiting at USC is an obscene idea.

Is USC's fanbase remotely liberal at all? Or are they basically ND-west?

I cant really see an apologist for domestic violence lasting in the more liberal areas of California.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Sab0921 posted:

Mack Brown is taking down Clemson.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PostNouveau posted:

I think that's the point. Satire tweet about how weird white moderate libs are.

I can't take any kind of social media post seriously where the poster CAPITALIZES words when they're TRYING to convey EMPHASIS.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

mactheknife posted:

it's LITERALLY a JOKE post

i mean ultimately they're all joke posts to me...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Spacemonkey57 posted:

It reminds me of one of those "I'm a FORKLIFT driver i HAVE several GUNS and say GOD BLESS AMERICA and if you DON'T like it GO BACK TO RUSSIA" shirts.

oh you mean this BLESSED image?

other favorites:

and the cfb edition:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Probably Magic posted:

Big if true, kinda loving with this, to be honest.

If Clemson is gonna take an upset this season, it's gonna come from Wake.

Mack has UNC doing some poo poo, but their O-line is absolute garbage.

Komet posted:

Have any of you ever been to Daytona Beach, because it's nothing but shops that sell these.

See also: Myrtle Beach, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
N:

V: We don't deserve App State.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

lamentable dustman posted:

Pretty neat article about Amari Rogers and how he came back from an ACL tear in less then 6 months. It also goes into his relationship with his father, Tee Martin.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/26/clemson-amari-rodgers-return-acl-tear

Coolest part was learning that our staff takes the replacement tendon and soaks them in stem cells and injects some more. Supposedly helps the body accept the replacement and grow a new blood supply faster.

So what you're telling me is that Dabo baptizes each team member in a vat of stem cells and that's why we're so good?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Godzilla07 posted:

Sure, visiting Utah would be neat. This would also be Florida's first true road non-conference game since Syracuse in 1991

https://twitter.com/GatorsFB/status/1177651619153858561?s=20

I wish we would schedule some cool PAC 12 games :saddowns:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Moab is cool and laid back. I have no desire to see the rest of Utah outside of Park City and Alta for snowboarding.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LLCoolJD posted:

They're not. I personally think it's a bullshit argument but some people complain about it. While I would enjoy Florida playing at Washington or at Texas, I don't see how playing at Doak-Campbell or Hard Rock stadium is anything other than a hostile OOC road game.

Well, the only problem there is that fuckin NO ONE goes to Hard Rock stadium.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Gat DAYAM Citadel...

https://twitter.com/CitadelFootball/status/1177633474099986434?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

shyduck posted:

This seems like a big deal

I mean, it will be the next time there's a player in California worth an endorsement deal...

/hottake.

edit: dammit, someone close this old rear end thread.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 30, 2019