Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's gonna be more disappointed?
This poll is closed.
Jared Goff 3 6.98%
Baker Mayfield 10 23.26%
Your Parents 30 69.77%
Total: 43 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sometimes, there's hope in the darkest places

Codependent Poster posted:

Nope. If you rewatch the angle behind them, you can see he has a wide open lane right in front of him with the secondary having their backs turned. He could have run straight ahead for the score.

maybe so, I was really thinking to spin out left which looked wide open. I thought one of those free rushers was coming from the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Even ignoring the x's and o's of the playcalling, why call whatever play there at the end when all game mayfield has rolled out and produced unsuccessful plays

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Play posted:

sometimes, there's hope in the darkest places

maybe so, I was really thinking to spin out left which looked wide open. I thought one of those free rushers was coming from the middle

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

that last play was extremely well blocked, but then he just decides to run into the defender

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

chamois posted:

The better team won

close thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe