Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
i am currently wearing a size L grey members only jacket. feelin p good. here to answer any questions you might have about this jacket or what it feels like to wear it

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

i have the following questions:
- What is it made out of?
- Where did you get it?
- Does it have the soul of an old blues musician trapped within it?
- What shade of grey is it?

My Asian Grandma

shell 65% polyester 35% cotton
lining 100% polyester

i realized im a liar bc its an XL you have to size up
i got it online
i feel ready to start trouble on an october night

My Asian Grandma

look at this handsome gent and his nice jeaket

think of the iconic jackets of our time. what has become of them?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Am I allowed to put other parts of my body into it or just the member?

Escape From Noise

Be careful OP! Things didn't end well for that guy wearing one on that Unsane album cover.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
What's the AC on it? Does it have any primary or secondary powers? What happens if I roll a 20 while wearing it, does it activate and become sentient?

gently caress it, I cast detect magic!

Manifisto

how did you obtain your membership? I have submitted an application countless times and they keep telling me that there is nothing to be a member of. they're obviously lying. do I need a special form?

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

how did you obtain your membership? I have submitted an application countless times and they keep telling me that there is nothing to be a member of. they're obviously lying. do I need a special form?

You must prove yourself worthy through a series of trials.

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You must prove yourself worthy through a series of trials.

oh you mean like an arson trial? I've been through those, doesn't seem to help

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

oh you mean like an arson trial? I've been through those, doesn't seem to help

It's a lot like that movie The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, but with 80's businessmen.

Macnult

Drama at the coat rack over who owns the jacket with "MEMBER" embroidered on the back

Heather Papps

hello friend

My Asian Grandma posted:

i am currently wearing a size L grey members only jacket. feelin p good. here to answer any questions you might have about this jacket or what it feels like to wear it

can i have it?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

My Asian Grandma posted:

look at this handsome gent and his nice jeaket

think of the iconic jackets of our time. what has become of them?

Fingers in thumb out is only for members

The higher up the pocket the stronger a member you are. The president does it on his shirt pocket.

My Asian Grandma

day 2 wearing this dope jacket. i have added mirrored wayfarers to the situation

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

What's the AC on it? Does it have any primary or secondary powers? What happens if I roll a 20 while wearing it, does it activate and become sentient?

gently caress it, I cast detect magic!

water resistant polyester shell deflects

My Asian Grandma

my asian grandma could sense something. things were amiss but he wasn't sure quite what. the girl. she's gone. a cigarette still smoldered in the ashtray. they were here just a moment ago. the beeping of the phone handset swinging lazily by its cord on the wall let him know they left in a hurry. he took a deep swig of code red. there was still time.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Do you have a matching LaCoste polo?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FreshCutFries

FreshCutFries posted:

- Does it have the soul of an old blues musician trapped within it?

extremely suspicious OP ignored this question.........................

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*wearing two(2) Izod polo shirts* "so?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
-pairs well with a nintendo power glove

Escape From Noise

That's right, babe. Members only.
*Whispers* I have a ding-a-ling.

My Asian Grandma

i have a white vans polo which i have to say is p fly
no bluesman around here as well as i can see. havent seen much of anybody around here. leave the car runnin, kid. dont wanna run into trouble inside and not be able to hot start the thing. it sings, but its tempermental.

shes gotta be in the apartment tower somewhere kid. you stay here. i toss him my brass lighter. dont smoke, kid hehe. see ya around boss.

just you and me now jacket

nut

*turns around and shows u my back while doing the putty two thumbs to the back of the jacket thing*

check it out kids, look who just became the 15th member of the pen club

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

It's membership of the Club, which also gives u access to certain kinds of sandwich

ty manifisto

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

alnilam posted:

It's membership of the Club, which also gives u access to certain kinds of sandwich

*spits out drink*

wait you gotta be club MEMBER to eat that sandwich?? Oh shoot, oh jeez. I'm a dead man.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

lost my old email

nut posted:

*the putty two thumbs to the back of the jacket thing*

like out of power rangers? that thread moves very fast and also it is enjoyable to sometimes dive into like page 500 of a megathread on a topic you do not understand and just take in the air for a while. i find

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

lost my old email posted:

like out of power rangers? that thread moves very fast and also it is enjoyable to sometimes dive into like page 500 of a megathread on a topic you do not understand and just take in the air for a while. i find

whose got 2 thumbs and is going to help clarify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

nut posted:

whose got 2 thumbs and is going to help clarify

Check it out. Eight ball.