Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
this looks like exactly the type of weird poo poo I like, yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

A successor to Liero, and also made by hempuli of Baba is You? Sign me the gently caress up chief

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Accordion Man posted:

Going to look like a slob and bug the poo poo out of people with stories about my wife until they incriminate themselves.

Same, maybe I'll even try to replicate it in the game

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

wrong thread

grate deceiver fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 25, 2019

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I'd guess it's Esprit the Corps. It's supposed to give you extra scenes/story from other characters' pov, so there can't be that many of those.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I'm gonna make a Dale Cooper for sure

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

chaosapiant posted:

Was that speed or LSD and sleep deprivation?

Yes.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

listen up nerds, I'll say it

game gon be gud

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

So is it out yet? I'll be finishing work in ~4 hours and want to inject this poo poo directly into my eyeballs asap.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Guess I'm "working from home" tomorrow.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Spent the day playing this game instead of going to work.

I don't like how it railroads you into the only 'correct' character build. I mean sure, you can play with the stats somewhat, but any reasonable person is going to choose Inland Empire Commie Hobo Psychic Druggie anyway, so what's the point? Maybe on second playthrough I'll try something more daring.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Carecat posted:

Should I worry about getting my gun back? It seems like you can only do the dodgy favor to get it.

So far I have gone out of my way to not find my gun or badge. I also don't have a face.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

It's reassuring to see that even in a game with zero combat, pressure, and any kind of mechanical challenges, goons are still bad and confused at it.

Just play the game guys. Just pick some numbers and play. Feel the disco in your organs.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just finished it. Holy gently caress how is this game SO GOOD.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

You don't need the flashlight on that floor, but you do need to equip the tool you get from the programmer lady.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

My biggest regret on my first playthrough is that I never managed to fully upgrade the fat anodic beats for Egghead.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

You get a pretty touching conversation with the phasmid, I highly recommend going back to replay it.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Broken Cog posted:

Can you actually make enough money to buy the streetlight? I don't see any reason to do it, just curious.

If you sell every item you find, beg for money at every opportunity and get all the bottles with the hobo bonus, I think it could be doable.

Also last act reminder: go to sleep in the tower before leaving, otherwise you'll miss the final boss battle.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I never tried it, but can't you sleep on the bench?

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Talk to the little girl in the fishing village

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Can you access the balcony where Klaasje is? There are two separate doors leading back from there

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Control Volume posted:

As far as I know, kicking it down is the only way in. I dont think its strictly required though.

You can enter it the other way to learn where the key is.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I'm gonna attempt the hardest challenge for my next playthrough. I'm gonna be Boring Cop.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Xander77 posted:

Finger on the Eject button

I got this one by talking about suicide. Not sure if it has to be a specific person, or if you need to hit a certain treshold of suicidal thoughts. I think I got it after talking to someone in the fishing village.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Does anyone know where/if there's an anti-feminist/MRA thought? I'm doing a playthrough trying to collect all the worst ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Yea, I checked the guide and there isn't an extra one. I got confused because I got some special dialogue with the cryptozoologist and Gary the cryptofascist about wömen (from reading the Hjelmdall Man book I think?) and thought that would lead to a thought unlock.

And yea, it's pretty on point how the nationalist thought makes you self-destruct