Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Beat the game for the first time and I absolutely loved it. I just want to keep diving into the world and fully explore more of it and its inhabitants. As for the ending, I've seen some people refer to it as bittersweet and I'm curious how different things can end up. I seem to have done a good job wrapping everything up. The crime was solved completely. I found the murder weapon, the motive, the suspect, all the armor pieces, the phasmid (and I got a photo of it), got accepted back into the RCM, Kim seems like he's going to join precinct 41, solved a bunch of side mysteries, and Harry at least seemed to come to an understanding that his ex is gone and is never coming back and is on the right track for moving on.

I went with a psychic communist build but most of my exp points went into a wide spread of skills really with only a few thoughts internalized but thats more because I just didn't seem to get a lot of thoughts pop up.

Never found out what to do with the blue medicinal liquid, though. The horrible necktie stopped talking to me after I found it, but that may be because I switched neckwear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

a fatguy baldspot posted:

how many days do I have? I finished the first day feeling like I didn’t really accomplish much at all. now it’s the second day and Kim is gone and I don’t want to police without him

there's no time limit

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Palpek posted:

The tag already got uploaded:

I'll just ring it up for anybody who quotes this post in the next day or so.

It being applied to an account depends on admin reaction time though (or you can buy an av with it added in img tags in the text field if you don't want to wait).

starting my second playthrough right now

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Has DE won awards yet because it should

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

It's been a month since I beat the game and I still think about it almost every day.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

So the final cut is out?

End of the month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I had to restart Steam for it to show up and update