Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

good so far but lmao that despite all the depth he missed the big INFO button on the skills

i saw the button but i was too adhd to read the descriptions:shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

is the end credits music different depending on what you do? this track is labeled end credits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzSVgKT75A but i remember hearing this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AypW_6o26hg

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Maya Fey posted:

though if i had to say, besides the actual ending, the karaoke sequence is probably my favorite part

i put on all the drama boosting clothes before i did that and it was the biggest gaming mistake ive made in my life

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

7 billion

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lmao i love this thread

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

The Cheshire Cat posted:

The main thing to really blow cash on is drugs/booze since they are consumable. I think you can get more than enough cash to buy literally every non-consumable item in the game. I guess you could also slowly spend it all on your hotel bill every night although you'd have to be deliberately ignoring the free shack after day 3.

i didnt want to be too far from kim :frogbon:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im gonna listen to measureheads entire monologue