Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
It's me, I'm the one person still interested in Psycho Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Does that make Gui Niao the GM PC who railroads the party through the campaign and then defeats the main villain himself?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Raildex's writing is so bad, even when it stars Accelerator it's barely watchable.

The only good part of the franchise is the spinoff about the lead girl in Mental Out's harem

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The article I saw says the director hasn't changed.

the new writer doesn't have a lot of original credits, in fact it's pretty much just Soly Rei and Kokkoku, which is interesting. I liked Kokkoku a fair bit.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 30, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I was not expecting Cautious Hero to be just as funny as Kemono Michi. Season looking good

Sindai fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Oct 2, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Mulderman posted:

Furry Wrestler was fun enough, but I do hope the series does more than just stretch the 1 joke it currently has.
Like konosuba it keeps introducing more characters who are all dumb in their own unique ways

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Babylon is interesting, if not exactly subtle between the name and giant tower. I'd give good odds Magase's apparent superpowers are a result of exactly the kind of shady and rushed medical trials they built the place for.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
You could say the Average Isekai is neither the best nor the worst isekai this season. In fact, it's pretty close to the middle.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

dogsicle posted:

iruma-kun continues to own, next ep seems like it'll be great too
The punchline of episode 2 made me laugh out loud so I'm onboard. it's a good season for comedy

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Stars Align is crazy good. The consistency and quality of the animation in particular is really impressive. I think there's some CG in the distant crowd shots, but even there it does a pretty good job of hiding it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah that's unfortunate. I guess that happens in the movies? Maybe I should watch them.

I do enjoy the newbie from S2 becoming the grizzled chief who chews out the protagonists when they break the rules but get results, dammit.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Psycho Pass S3 is a marked improvement over S2, which suffered from being mostly just a worse version of S1. I feel like they're retconning just how effective Sibyl is at detecting criminals but I guess that's kind of necessary if you want to do anything with the setting other than rehash the plot of S1.

Also just as I was wondering what happened to Yayoi, she's back. :toot:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
This week's Babylon was so bad it made me remember it was by the Kado guy

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Finally, a gritty reboot of Exosquad

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Since I read about how NGNL does its backgrounds in unreal I can't stop noticing how lifeless and empty they usually are. I hope that technique doesn't become widespread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It turns out Stars Align was cut from two cour to one when it was already most of the way through production, which explains why it just ends in the middle of everything. It's probably still my favorite show of the season so I hope the second half of the story gets told in some form somewhere.