Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I really hope Babylon turns out to be a nice, normal political conspiracy show and doesn't throw supernatural elements in there. Manga tags for it are nonexistent on mangaupdates or mangadex. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Have you seen the movie, out of curiosity?

Was it any better than season 2 at actually engaging with the ending to s01?

Also apparently there are another three films on top of the first one.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Homura and Sickle posted:

the movie was decent and at least brought kogami back but it once again ends with akane swearing to get that dastardly sybil system one day

Well, at least it doesn't just completely ignore the big climactic ending to s01, I guess.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Sep 26, 2019

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The philosophy scene in Psycho-Pass is good.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

Board game club movie will be them playing the GoT boardgame for 6 hours.

That's ameritrash.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Rista's VA is also extremely good at selling the goofy faces.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

How did Elias get there?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Beastars is weird but cool and No Guns Life is just cool.

Special 7 is bland, but I'm hoping that's just because the first episode had to introduce everything.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I wish they hadn't given Ichinose bullshit Sherlock powers, especially when they had absolutely no need to do so because the blogger was cooperative.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I suspect it's also a shortcut so everything fits into one episode -- time crunch, pull out the sherlock bullshit to move things along. The guy wasn't that cooperative until Ichinose laid it all out in front of him anyway so it didn't feel glaringly unearned when I was watching it.

Yeah, my point is there was no reason to do that when they could have just had 10 seconds of him looking at the aides' schedules instead.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I assume Ichinose being really bad at guns is just because it fits his character archetype of the lazy/unfit genius cop (see also how he sucks at running and climbing stairs).

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

I bet you a pizza it turns out good.

I'll take this bet but only if I'm the one who decides if it's good and I'll decide based only off the first three episodes. :twisted:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

chumbler posted:

As of the first 3 episodes at least, it hasn't even been very wow cool robot.

Ep4 had a WaDom DBZ spike kicking a Baund Doc to the ground then killing it by crushing its head with a jet-assisted inazuma kick, at least.

That's been the only good bit so far, though, because the show is aggressively mediocre. Given that only the first Build show was good and the other two were garbage, I don't have high hopes for this one.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

InspectorCarbonara posted:

As someone who has put too many hours into the game I am incredibly biased, but I like the PSO2 anime's OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9bTUtM0qvE

I only watched the first episode before I got bored but deeply appreciated the fact that the OP is a cover of the original PSO1 opening song.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Did the anime get any further than the scans? Last I read Main was about to figure out how to make parchment while using the power of accounting to take over the guard post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Please do yourself a favour and just read Drifting Dragons instead of watching the insanely ugly cheap CG adaptation. It has fantastic art and you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you watch the adaptation instead.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Dec 15, 2019