Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry! I needed to do minimal effort to protect myself and i kept forgetting to black poo poo out!!!

I'm using taintrunners as a handout for our families, and I added a little color to humblebrags. I tried to catch a couple of candids of guests inspecting them, but cameras are a common trigger around here. I've also discovered that we have a lot of volunteers and deep connections with outside groups who have a lot of experience with special/adult education, which I wouldn't have thought to probe around for without humblebrag dropping in.

Pomp has issued a correction as of 19:00 on Oct 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

c-spam success story??

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Will I mean I'm glad and we're having work talks about how much our signage doesn't work and a clear direction to go with that so yes hail cspam

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

c-spam success story??

if it's all right with everyone we'll move this to the gold mine

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it seems like there should be an easier way of doing things

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i really like the way you colorized the doodles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

it seems like there should be an easier way of doing things

Welcome to non profit work lol