Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
TNF: Philadelphia @ Green Bay

Sunday September 29, 2019

1pm
New England @ Buffalo
Oakland @ Indianapolis
Chargers @ Miami
Washington @ Giants
Tennessee @ Atlanta
Kansas City @ Detroit
Carolina @ Houston
Cleveland @ Baltimore

4pm
Tampa Bay @ Rams
Seattle @ Arizona
Jacksonville @ Denver
Minnesota @ Chicago

SNF: Dallas @ New Orleans
MNF: Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

The Lions are still undefeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Dallas Cowboys are going to play a football game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

One they have an excellent shot at winning

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Shinjobi posted:

Of course they're finally on SNF and I'm working.

Also

https://twitter.com/TroyAikman/status/1176323299120504833?s=19

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
how do you defend against this poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/2dhztz5.gifv

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kyle allen gonna shock the world

https://twitter.com/AlexandraWCCB/status/1176238885069905920?s=20

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Chromatic posted:

So, what's the line now for ineligible receiver downfield? Most of the line looks like it ends up over the LoS at release.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I am worried about the patriots injuries.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

iwentdoodie posted:

So, what's the line now for ineligible receiver downfield? Most of the line looks like it ends up over the LoS at release.

Snap was at the 20 and I don't see anyone past that at the release?

e: I didn't notice before how good of a job the RB does there (McCoy? didn't catch his number). He's left isolated with the blitzer and takes him completely out of the play.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Sep 24, 2019

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

gently caress TNF

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

iospace posted:

gently caress TNF

Eh, the Eagles have it worse as far as injuries go, and this means the game is on at a time when I can watch it live, so full speed ahead.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Chromatic posted:

I mean the simple answer is don't give Mahomes all day in the pocket. Good luck with that though

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Abugadu posted:

Eh, the Eagles have it worse as far as injuries go, and this means the game is on at a time when I can watch it live, so full speed ahead.

Similar boat, I'm stuck working almost every Sunday until 5:00 this year so I will take any primetime game I can get.

Also I've missed having Joe Buck call Packer games which is a weird feeling to have.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

Also I've missed having Joe Buck call Packer games which is a weird feeling to have.

Consult your physician.

Packers 4.5 point favorites. seems weird but if all the eagles receivers are again out...

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Our pass defense has been great, it's the run defense that worries me.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

iwentdoodie posted:

Also

Troy Aikman was 7-19 in his age 23 and 24 seasons

https://twitter.com/ConnorJRogers/status/1176283999699963909

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hey sluts ready for the 0-3 Bengals to face the 0-3 Steelers on Monday Night Football?!??!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Hey sluts ready for the 0-3 Bengals to face the 0-3 Steelers on Monday Night Football?!??!

Two bad 0-3-1 teams.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Two bad 0-3-1 teams.

inshallah

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers open as 16.5 point favorites over Miami.

Chargers will win by a field goal

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Can we get a scoreless tie?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

Chargers open as 16.5 point favorites over Miami.

Chargers will win by a field goal

tempting fate by pairing a chargers win to a special teams play

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Browns aren't in primetime :unsmith:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
honest discussion: is patrick mahomes currently playing the best pro qb football ever seen? if not, it has to be up there

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
49ers get an extra week to practice throwing and catching the football to each other.

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...

iwentdoodie posted:

Also

The implication being that he is solely responsible for those rings, lest his burn be nonsensical. Lord grant me the hubris of a Protestant American

Seahawks -4.5 at Cardinals. Will squeak out a 1 point victory and be the worst team sitting at 3-1. Always a relief, since Seahawks are slow to play themselves into form, but man it’s been a sad one. No clue how Germaine Ifedi has a job. Look for Will Dissly, our best red zone option, to score another TD.

rest his guts fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Sep 24, 2019

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chromatic posted:

honest discussion: is patrick mahomes currently playing the best pro qb football ever seen? if not, it has to be up there

no, not really

hes playing very very well and uniquely but the peyton manning terror years were something completely different. teams refused to punt because they didnt believe they could stop him

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

hes playing very very well and uniquely but the peyton manning terror years were something completely different. teams refused to punt because they didnt believe they could stop him

The Ravens went for it on 4th down from their own 34 sunday and again from their 47 on the same drive in the second quarter. Not to mention three different failed 2 point conversions chasing points (only one of which made traditional sense).

I'm not going to call Mahomes the best ever right now but this is an odd argument to make at the moment.

eta: of course much like many of the Peyton years teams just don't have to punt because KC's defense has been trash. Maybe it's a little better now.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Sep 24, 2019

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Chromatic posted:

What are you talking about? Mahomes is a great QB, probably the best in the NFL, but this is a gif of him having all day to throw then only not being intercepted because of a bad defensive play.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns bitch!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kurt Warner’s first 3 years as a starter were incredible. Era adjusted I think he’s the best but Mahomes is in the conversation at least.

https://twitter.com/ScottBarrettDFB/status/1176345931991724033

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Kurt isn’t the best of his era but he was the most fun to watch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I like that Watson is good enough that both teams feel like they did they best they could in that draft.

Remove some disastrous Texans decisions and he'd be even better.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

The Puppy Bowl posted:

What are you talking about? Mahomes is a great QB, probably the best in the NFL, but this is a gif of him having all day to throw then only not being intercepted because of a bad defensive play.

That play is like #475 on the list of cool Mahomes throws but it wasn’t a bad defensive play by your linebacker, he just doesn’t have a 50 inch vertical

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The ball literally passed between his hands. I overstated by saying it was a bad play from Owansaur but that ball is intercepted or at a minimum deflected if his hands are a half inch closer together. I just really don't understand why you're stretching on an unimpressive play from Mahomes when as you say there are 400 others out there that are better.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
some light viewing for the week. can you believe it's been nearly five years now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ihUlSQtxg

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Kalli posted:

The Lions are still undefeated.

Not for lack of trying.

But the NFCN is the best division in football right now, so that's cool I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The ball literally passed between his hands. I overstated by saying it was a bad play from Owansaur but that ball is intercepted or at a minimum deflected if his hands are a half inch closer together. I just really don't understand why you're stretching on an unimpressive play from Mahomes when as you say there are 400 others out there that are better.

I suppose on the other hand I don't think it was a bad defensive play like you originally said, just a play that he very nearly could make (and almost did, he got his hands on the ball) but didn't. Woulda been a great play if he made it rather than a routine one I guess?

C-Euro posted:

Not for lack of trying.

A thing that's going around right now in KC is that through 4 weeks they will have played no one who wasn't undefeated. So for the sort of disingenuous brag I thank you.

I'm also kind of worried about your D line for the record.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Grittybeard posted:

I'm also kind of worried about your D line for the record.

Dont worry, he stuffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Diva Cupcake posted:

Kurt Warner’s first 3 years as a starter were incredible. Era adjusted I think he’s the best but Mahomes is in the conversation at least.

https://twitter.com/ScottBarrettDFB/status/1176345931991724033

Ah I see it's another all time great qb list featuring a bears qb from prehistory