Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

That Keenan Allen isnt discussed more as one of the elite WRs is a shame.

Great hands, great route runner, good after the catch, almost back to back 100 reception, 1200 yard seasons. The guy is legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Nodoze posted:

The best part is, if you had to name those five teams without seeing the list almost everyone would nail all of them (unlike their kickers)

I honestly would not of guessed the Rams.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Wasn't there a stretch where Zeurlien was hurt?

Its possible, I dont follow the Rams closely enough to know.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

i'm going to get all of you guys one of these because I think you'll get a lot of use of them every time you discuss a QB

Change "Lose one turn" to "Lose one Fumble" and I would dance on that "Could be," "No" and "Accept it" like DDR on expert every time Cousins throws the ball.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Imagine watching this over the puppy bowl or any halftime show over the puppy bowl.

Shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Josh Allen was Scott Sterling all along.