Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I'm just laughing at Tyrod being on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Bigass Moth posted:

I was looking up random football stats and was shocked that Rodney Peete played 14 seasons.

He woulda had a Super Bowl ring if it wasn't for Vinatieri.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Joe Flacco > Patrick Mahomes

Can't argue with RINGZ bitch.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Chichevache posted:

I've been teaching my daughter to be a boy beater and at 8 months old she already knows how to get proper angry. I can't wait for her to get suspended monthly so I can take her out for ice cream because she made a boy wet himself out of fear. I'm not trolling don't at me.

If you havent already taught your daughter how to eye gauge like shes a member of the 28 Weeks Later cast what are you even doing.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Speaking of questionable decisions and the Vikings, when are the Vikings going to trade for Josh Rosen cause loving Cousins ain't it.