Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I've got Lamar in the "Probably Good" category but it's hard to get a solid read when you've played the Dolphins and the Chiefs 2 out of 3 games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess I shouldn't complain but I wish the places that upload replays of games would cut out the commercials. Before you say fast forward it, they tend to get stuck buffering in my experience.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1176890026791096321

:eyepop:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Please don't summon the packers fans to incessantly make sarcastic posts about how rodgers and lafluer hate each other because someone tweeted that they said hello to each other at practice or some poo poo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

As a Ravens fan I know a few things about recievers that can't catch but ffs

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1177946261816840192?s=20

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

How is Locks and Foles mustache game

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

You're still going to the ballet with a girl you "briefly dated months ago"? That seems awkward af

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Patented Ravens loss to a garbage team incoming

e: this is not the gdt

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

loving can't stop qqing over here

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mega64 posted:

Suspend everyone in the NFL, including the owners and the commissioner.

most importantly, the fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011