Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Watching Mahomes effortlessly side arm a ball 69 yards is arousing to this football fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Kalli posted:

Baker is kind of sad to watch. He's so shook by how bad his oline has played he just immediately bails out of the pocket and start running to the right sideline. He's still loving good if he sits in the pocket for all of 2 seconds and throws the drat ball.

Brian Schottenheimer of the Seattle Seahawks and the collective coaching team realized that Seattle’s OL is poo poo. Now most of their pass plays get the ball out of Wilson’s hands super quick. Kind of like how the patriots do. As of week 2, Wilson had the fastest average snap-to-throw in the league. I like what I’m seeing, but can Seattle translate that strategy into an 18-1 season?

From TFF, I’m Jizz Denouement, back to you in the Studio.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Do it. Hawks deserve all the prime time.