Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

RandomBlue posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Cops murdering suspects is not a solution.

Yeah, it's very likely that these four men deserved it, but part of being a society is that we should really prove that before we murder them!

And it's not like letting cops start killing the ones we're really sure on will lead to them killing every one they have a good hunch about, no sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
:siren:USPol Winter thread title lighting round go:siren:

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

fool_of_sound posted:

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1202856370468478976?s=20

USPol Winter: Rage is the only proper reaction

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Extrajudicial killings and vigilante justice and all that sort of stuff is not good and should not be tolerated in a functioning society. Those rapists deserved their day in court and an appropriate punishment, not murder in the dead of night by some goon wearing a badge.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
USPol Winter: ATAB

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

fool_of_sound posted:

"Barr, humbug"

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

Trump's base is economically comfortable suburban and exurban shitheads. You think they're gonna go buck wild for him? They're just gonna bitch on facebook.

Male shitheads. the women are deserting him in droves.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Oracle posted:

Male shitheads. the women are deserting him in droves.

Thank God for women and minorities

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Cheering police officers for murder because they killed a suspect already in custody.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

In the 2016 election the Arizona GOP mailed its registered voters ads implying they'll tell your conservative neighbors if you didn't vote.

It of course didn't actually happen... but was it really just a campaign gimmick or did they just not bother because they won? :tinfoil:

It's an old GOTV tactic. It's well known that quite often if people think their neighbors will know whether they've voted or not they are much more likely to actually vote.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!
USPOL Winter: The Most Wonderful Crime of the Year

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

fool_of_sound posted:

USPOL Winter: Making a list (of charges), and checking it twice

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, it's very likely that these four men deserved it

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...jvhi-story.html

quote:

A police chase that ended in a wild shootout left a UPS driver taken hostage and another innocent bystander among the dead late Thursday afternoon in Miramar,

Well two of them absolutely didn't

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

fool_of_sound posted:

going with the steinbeck classic from winter of our discontent

"I shall revenge myself in the cruelest way you can imagine"

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

They were talking about the rape case in India, not the thing in Florida

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Winter thread is up. Let me know if I forgot anything that should be added to the op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
USPOL: The Lyin’ in Winter