Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Rudy's gonna end up in a car trunk at the bottom of the Hudson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Civilized Fishbot posted:

There are exactly two republicans who might say something interesting today: our President of the United States Donald John Trump and his personal attorney Mayor Rudolph Guiliani

People keep talking about manafort but I'm fairly certain Guiliani will be the first to get whacked.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I'm thinking it's really the opposite: that it's transparently easy to tell what he wants to hear and convince him that actually, yes, what you are saying is his idea.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I get the feeling that if he actually tries for a Trump News Network, it'll go down in flames real fast, because then he'd be competing directly against fox for airtime and sponsors.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
So is that legally an admission or what?

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Just want to confirm that the 25% does indeed come from polled Republicans in the latest WaPo poll.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L-XRdXdqB2Rd0ImdcMC2yoCG8Nh-2rhdZN9xlbZaRqM/edit#gid=0'

Like, that really is an utterly disastrous number that Trump is gleefully bragging about. I won't speculate about whether he actually understands that or not.

Yeah, having a full quarter of your own infamously lockstep party want you gone is a terrible, terrible indicator.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

I wonder if for any of them this was the moment they realized they were dealing with someone who wasn't pretending to be a moron, but a genuine idiot.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I feel like there's a way to get Giuliani to imprison himself while also continuing to give out valuable intel on his co-conspirators: just make his jail cell look like a TV newsroom.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Kafka Esq. posted:

There are pretzels at baseball games, right?

If a barrage of pretzels manages to knock him unconscious we could call them "Whitey Whackers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Abner Assington posted:

poo poo, if that's the aim, then just go with the Blood Eagle.

And if it was just a literary invention, then make it real.

Please, we should go further and bring back/in what was almost certainly a literary invention: the snake pit! Use local varieties of horribly deadly serpents for eco-friendliness!