Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
The things you miss when you're asleep. Looks like things are really heating up for Trump now. Watching him melt down on Twitter is glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Stereotype posted:

That district is loving absurd and the GOP are rubbing it everyone’s faces that they’ve stollen our democracy

IIRC that Tweet came days after his Joe Rogan appearance where he argued that gerrymandering wasn't that big of a deal. He also claimed that terrorists 'hate us for our freedom' which is over a decade past its expiration point.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1185143021798592512

Not even a day. President Deals - mission accomplished!

LMAO that clown was parading around the 'deal' like he was the great peacemaker only for the rest of the world to ignore him yet again.

Whenever Americans say that 'Trump made the world respect us again' I can't help but laugh. The exact opposite is true.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

ewiley posted:

He was supposed to be the 'adult in the room' forcing trump to do the right thing and showing that a grizzled war vet would work for trump therefore trump should be respected or something. I worked with a chud who had this 'saint mattis' picture up on his cube wall.

The_Donald subreddit was filled with Chuck Norris-like adulation of Mattis every other day right up until he quit. To prevent their minds from shattering they fled to 'His job is done and he needs to make way for other people' before eventually turning on him. Its a fascinating place.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

About drat time.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Jacob Wohl is a weird guy.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

GreyjoyBastard posted:

erdogan wins again, santa's turkish

Saint Nicholas was Greek.

Watching Trump die inside is so cathartic.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

ManBoyChef posted:

how do you feel when someone gets inches from your face smiling at you?

Granted it's been a very long time since I saw the video but didn't the Native American approach him?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

SimonCat posted:

He did after some black Israelites said some really vile poo poo to everybody around them for an hour beforehand.

What's more offensive doing a tomahawk chop to some Native Americans or telling them that the reason they lost their country is they worship the wrong God?

I should note that I'm not trying to defend the MAGA kids at all, gently caress them. I was honestly asking if I was misremembering who approached who.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Bubbacub posted:

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1193312381918732290

I continue to be impressed at how stupid Dinesh D'Souza is.

I was extremely puzzled why he brought up nuclear winters until I realised he meant global cooling.

What an asshat.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Golden Age and Silver Age Superman have unlimited, occasionally insane power to do anything, akin at least to a Greek or Norse god in terms of its seemingly random weirdness.

In that context he wasn't much weirder than Stardust the Super Wizard:

Big palooka is a great insult that needs to make a comeback.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

If I still had a credit card I'd take it in a heartbeat, amazing!

EDIT: Thank you thank you thank you!

Vichan fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 19, 2019

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

You weren't kidding, I want to vote for him now and I'm not even American, let alone Kentuckian.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Shifty Pony posted:

Same.

There's also a long list of other hate subs that need to go.

T_D cross-pollinates with a lot of other hate subs so a domino effect is certainly possible. One can hope.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

oxsnard posted:

The only time I go look at the_donald is when Trump does someone unquestionably inoffensive or good, and it never disappoints

Their persecution complex is infuriating.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Crossposting:

Whenever Chuds claim that 'Trump made the rest of the world respect America again' I can't help but laugh.

Even European right-wingers that agree with Trump on nearly everything think that the guy's a clown.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Not American so I am kind of confused, isn't that just the American flag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Ratoslov posted:

'Isn't that just the American flag?' is a pretty good shitpost.

Thank you all for explaining it, it was a genuine question.